Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you keep using these out of order panels that got nothing to do with each other?

1. Kizaru was mad at Kuma for teleporting strawhats, not Rayleigh
2. It was Rayleigh who was trying to get to Strawhats, not Kizaru. Kizaru left his subordinates to deal with strawhts
3. Kizaru was fucking around with light sword, equivalent of Aokiji using ice sword
Kizaru couldn't get past Rayleigh per statements ur fanfictions ain't helping

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright guys, no trolling. I feel like I should substantiate the predictions I made about Kizaru not going down this arc.

A lot of people said Kizaru or Saturn need to be defeated because this would qualify as the “shocking event” that has been foreshadowed. I have been saying that there is a zero percent chance that neither Luffy nor Kizaru being defeated would qualify as an appropriately shocking event at this point in the plot, but that I had no idea what the actual shocking event would be.

Well, look at this chapter. Nika is now awakening Ancient Kingdom technology with its gay-ass heartbeat or whatever. I think the reveal that Luffy’s fruit is now directly connected to the resurrection of the Ancient Kingdom is Oda setting up the real shocking event of this arc, not some fairy ass battle result but something actually truly shocking that no one expected like the resurrection of aspects of the Ancient Kingdom all around the world or something that actually connects to the overarching plot and isn’t just a versus battle.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @ConquistadoR @comrade @Nidai_Kitetsu

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bro Kizaru is sooooo fucking OD, I can't wait to see the raws. Him warping around the island at will mid battle is exactly the type of broken shit I expected from this dude.

He can be anywhere all at once, while taking on a Yonkou WTF.
In the span of a second, Kizaru;

Took Snakeman out of the battle AND seeemingly stopped Vegapunk's escape plan with the Vegaforce robot.
Then appeared to unsubscribe Vegapunk from life.

He's efficient as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.