Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Redon's fault. No one knows what advCoC is. They still think it's no touch. Even harder to spot with Snakeman. CoA is easy to spot.

Don't even sweat about this, Luffy is 99% using advCoC. Pretty much a no doubter.
Lol I know haki is a dogshit system, it's just funny people think Oda will have characters blatantly state it whenever they're using COC. Luffy's COA hasn't produced black lightning since Wano started, and that is an easy to understand pattern.

Did you excuse BMP or clowning them because fishmen who can swim escaped from them?
Even when bM caught 2 vinsmokes

You gonna defend Admirals failing to capture intruders back-to-back?
Incomparable
Jinbei arrived in wano without a scratch
The revos got their objective and left with bare injuries . Both situations are embassing.

kuma had his face melted in one attack and pussied off . There’s absolutely no reason to defend anything here.

I don't think Luffy used ACoC last chapter. The lightning looked too small, thin and straight when ACoC lightning is large, thick and tends to waver in direction. Plus the "zzt" SFX was missing.

We'll see if he used it in this chapter or not.

Not Redon's fault. No one knows what advCoC is. They still think it's no touch. Even harder to spot with Snakeman. CoA is easy to spot.

Don't even sweat about this, Luffy is 99% using advCoC. Pretty much a no doubter.
If luffy was using AdCoC he would have kizaru say something .
Just like how he had Kaido say something about it 2 times while fighting luffy or even had luffy mention FS.
truth is until Oda tell us we will not know cause all this shit look alike but no touching .

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I can't believe that all this speed talking wont result in at least a clash between Kizaru and Sanji, come on Oda you made Sanji save Edison from a point blank laser, you hyped his speed in SBS, he says speed is weight against Queen

:josad:
Because sanjino but weaker (without adv coo and less speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.