Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Man, I hope Luffy used Acoc so that the debate between the Yonko and the admirals at least gets heated because otherwise, it's the same as always.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kuzan was tanking CoC laced attacks to the face from Garp, there's really nothing special about Luffy using advCoC here. We've seen first hand someone comparable to Kizaru handle it no problem.
This isnt about Kizaru handling it.
Its about whats actually shown v. whats wanked out of oblivion.

A couple of hours earlier i saw Admiral fans swearing to me that Kizaru solos Kaidou & BM.

I remember G5 Luffy catching lightning and attacking Kaido with it. So he can really catch light? If so I wonder if it will play out in anyway this fight. Can’t wait for Kizaru’s awakening too. Light can do so much man. Hope Oda is creative with it and shows us different things Kizaru can do with it.

Does it matter? We know he can fly and in the end he needs to come down to make contact with Luffy.
Let me put this in context.

Base Luffy with FS could dodge Kaido's thunder bagua.

If this orbital attack blitzes Snakeman FS Luffy.....

I don't actually think this is the case, but a basic calculation would put the feat in this chapter HUNDREDS (thousands?) of times above thunder bagua in speed.

Like assuming reaction speed is constant between forms and that it's ratio to movement speed is about the same with an ordinary p[erson.

Base Luffy literally outsped Thunder Bagua casually yet gets blasted across Egghead by Kizaru in Gear 4 Snakeman @Fujishiro my guy this is a new realm of speed. Don’t even mention Crydo the turtle’s name compared to Kizaru right now.
So Kizaru is faster then Kaido? Who wouldve known, man this is a new revelation for me.

Can you guys go one chapter without mentioning Kaido btw? Like just enjoy the chapter for what it is. I have been saying for months now that Luffy will require a new form/way to deal with Kizarus speed to beat him, unlike Kaido who required Brute force to finish off.

Kizaru didn't want to spend time fighting or defeating Luffy. He pushed Luffy aside and went for VP first chance he got. He's all about the mission and following his orders the way I see.

Being grabbed by Luffy's giant hand is a massive L. Although same goes for Luffy getting kicked aside, he should have grabbed the leg or something to not fly away.

Kizaru has fighting power in him, but he doesn't care about the fight as much as some readers.
being grabbed by luffy is not a L .Luffy did the same with kaido he just got kizaur by surprise when he was going to kill vegapunk .

WHen Kizaru legit blitzed luffy .

Status
Not open for further replies.