Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

On a side note:

One piece fans harassed naruto and bleach non stoply for their chosen one plots just for luffy to do EXACTLY the same thing with even more emphasis on his prophecy boy status lol.

Shonen is too predictable after the big 3, every mc is the chosen one lol.

The Light man being faster than someone with one very good technique showing off attack speed doesn't really excite me tbh
It also Kaido basic attack .
When kaido hit luffy with destroyer of death luffy was going so fast since he get bounce off the ground luffy and get hit miles into the sky and he was blocking .

Concession accepted.

You like to think G4 Luffy with ID & Fs is miles above the same G4 Luffy with ID & Fs in Wano to wank your "Chadmirals".

I disagree.
The main point you're trying to get across is that a non-aCoC user cannot compete against an aCoC user hence the user who has it has to be stripped off his ability to use it.

Oda has literally drawn Kuzan who can't use aCoC as far as I'm aware equal aCoC user Garp in an equal clash and have the durability to take those attacks twice.

Why would Oda strip Luffy off that power when he himself establishes that Kizaru's equal could tank it ?

Also, Garp touched Kuzan twice using aCoC for those saying barrier isn't used. Luffy needed the barrier to break through Kaido's scales.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It is not a wild take and no, Luffy hasn't dodged a single attack while in Snakeman ever since it's introduction in 895.

Not against Katakuri, not against Kaidou. It's a stationary form.
So this doesn't imply that Kizaru is faster than Kaido, because Dragon Kaido also did the same in dragon form. And he even taunted Luffy, saying, "That's how you do it."

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The main point you're trying to get across is that a non-aCoC user cannot compete against an aCoC user hence the user who has it has to be stripped off his ability to use it.

Oda has literally drawn Kuzan who can't use aCoC as far as I'm aware equal aCoC user Garp in an equal clash and have the durability to take those attacks twice.

Why would Oda strip Luffy off that power when he himself establishes that Kizaru's equal could tank it ?

Also, Garp touched Kuzan twice using aCoC for those saying barrier isn't used. Luffy needed the barrier to break through Kaido's scales.
Dude wtf are you guys even talking about.
I said that IF Luffy doesn't use CoC, then what Kizaru fought was no more powerful than Rooftop Luffy. Please stop twisting my words and writing essays as replies for something i've never said.

Status
Not open for further replies.