Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I wonder what Admiral fans were doing when that panel of Luffy looking scared came out
Arguing that Luffy sensed a powerful foe the rivals him and sweat because of the sudden shock

Same shit with Kizaru here. Admirals~Yonko So why wouldnt G5 grabbing him out of nowhere not have him have a drop of sweat?

Do you think Garp knocked out Kuzan?
Possibly? Though Kuzan endured hits from Akainu for 10 days, Idk if Old Garp could knock him out in one hit, but then again Shanks obliterated Kidd who took hits from base BM and her homies, so eh.
But that's not quite the same as this, we see Luffy take tons of hits from a lot of people throughout the series and still not be close to passing out (look at Luffy vs Lucci and vs Katakuri).

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He didn't knock Luffy out

And he didn't dogwalk Luffy
Even Redon told you that "he is blocking Luffy's attacks"

If you hyping kizaru for doing damage in the last kick
Only bruises...sure...

Pray there's adcoc used or else Kizaru was matched by ryio g4 and hyped it as if Luffy used ryoo g4 or g4 to beat kaido
No wonder he's shook at seeing g5
Kizaru looks squeaky clean, this is beyond anyone's expectations.

I thought G4 could compete with him at the least, considering G2/3 Luffy could go toe to toe with Hybrid Kaidou, forcing him to power up by drinking. Kizaru looks like he didn't get touched...sheesh.

Says who? It can be used as coating the same way CoA can and Luffy tanks far more shit with ACoC than he ever could before.
Don't even try to push that agenda. You have absolutely no point here. aCoC in no way boosts durability, take that garbage elsewhere. Luffy took Kaido's thunder baguas to the head and got up immediately while Kizaru one shot and knocked him out for some time.

Where did Kizaru one shot Luffy? And you say this like Kaido didn't do that numerous times...a weakened Kaido no less.
He send him packing and had the time to fight Bonney and then move to Vegapunk. Garp seemingly knocked out Kuzan so I'm afraid there is no argument for Luffy here.

Kizaru knocked him out.

Arguing that Luffy sensed a powerful foe the rivals him and sweat because of the sudden shock

Same shit with Kizaru here. Admirals~Yonko So why wouldnt G5 grabbing him out of nowhere not have him have a drop of sweat?
Was the Saturn stuff in the spoilers fake btw? They said he was freaking out or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.