Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

What do y'all make of Luffy going straight into gear 5 rather than using ACoC with snakeman
Looks like Luffy realized AdvCoC is useless if he can't tag Kizaru, it would only waste more of his limited haki during G4?

Look at the panel posted above by Kurwa, Luffy was sure he could land blows on Kaidou, and Kaidou had super durable body so advCoC was the way to go. Seems Luffy wants to be sure he can even land an attack on Kizaru before wasting more haki, and in the offchance he lands advCoA is plenty deep to hurt a non Kaidou opponent, especially if they rack up.

He did the same with Katakuri, where he wasn't bothering to go G4 without testing the waters, because he couldn't land shit either way.

When I read the spoiler, I initially thought he would be able to go back and forth with Kizaru in Snakeman, never would have guessed Kizaru dogged Snakeman that badly, now it makes a lot more sense why Luffy does not want to use more excessive haki without confirming he can land clean.

That ain’t even it

Kaidou was perfect equal with G5less Luffy, he was going toe to toe with base

Kizaru overwhelmed his gears , forcing him to go all out and it didn’t even take 50 chapters either

Kaidou is a big pile of shit
Because Luffy wasn’t using acoc, c’mon mate. A brawler not using his strongest amplifier when he can spam it nonstop before gives off this iffy feeling for me. Like is Oda purposefully holding him back or something, you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.