Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru handled G4 much, much more casually than I thought he would. This is legit a low diff.
if Luffy used aCoC Kizaru would be > Roger and Primebeard
how it is "low" diff when it is not even KO?...not that G4 did anything significant but Kizaru had to take so much room to send Luffy flying...if anything, this chapter highlighted Kizaru speed (no surprise) and defence as he was able to keep up snakeman and easily blocked punches ...apart from bruises that Luffy already had prior to the fight, most of it came from flying across the barrier...

Luffy: Ah... That was hot!
Everyone: Eh!!!
Kizaru: Finally he appeared...
Kizaru: So this is...
Luffy: How dare you send me flying away like that!
Luffy: You've crossed the barrier twice! I thought I was going to die!

Luffy's heartbeat is heard by the robot:
Dum dat da da...
Dum dat da da...

SFX: Voom!

End Note: Mysterious lighting for the eyes!

These fools use saying "kizaru>kaido" cause he got 1 good hit on g4 after running and charging for a whole mile,while kaido fought 5 supernovas after 12 scabbards and then STILL beat g4 luffy AGAIN.

With the same EXACT logic,i can say that kizarus feat is basically katakuri level,what did he do?get a hit on g4?wow such commander strength so impressive mr admiral
al excuses they were weay weaker and all of theme except zoro were not going all out .
KAido match up was luffy .
This luffy is way stronger then the one that fought katakuri you have no knowledge or you are simply trolling ?
Before acoc base luffy after udon training in wano was able to not ge tone shotted by kaido .

Are we acting like dumb ass are you realy don't folow the story and want troll ?
Desesperate bunch take the L
Luffy dont look like he having a fun time vs kizaru before gear 4 so he clearly is puting effort in there .

Status
Not open for further replies.