Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri has FS my guy...and he was still getting tagged despite that. This chapter almost single handedly is killing the FS agenda.....Kizaru punked Snakeman + FS. This keeps up I'll have to hide from Roger lmfao...
As soon as oda started giving everyone FS... He killed the FS..

Kizaru blocking snakeman isn't that impressive when all he did was stand in one place and put up a guard
it hypes his CoO but he was also attacking
He didn't just block...there won't be light beams and stars if he was just blocking

Katakuri vs fs snakeman:
  • Dodges named attacks
  • Blocks named attacks & base moves
  • Bliztes snakeman
  • Both kOed after finishers
Kizaru vs snakeman :
  • Blocks base moves
  • Didn't land ang move nor dominate the clash
  • His brightness is why luffy didn't dodge his kick
  • Luffy isn't even damaged because of his kick
:kayneshrug:Katakuri ain't top tier but his feat is better than Kizaru's
That’s like comparing your dad to my dad

my dad has a wife and loves me

yours don’t , and neither does he love you

In short: IRRELEVANT scaling

use a Yonko instead that would make sense, even little sense would do perfect here with this ass scaling.

Katakuri has FS my guy...and he was still getting tagged despite that. This chapter almost single handedly is killing the FS agenda.....Kizaru punked Snakeman + FS. This keeps up I'll have to hide from Roger lmfao...
three points
1) is there any indication of FS?
2) Speed can counter FS...and Kizaru always say "speed is power"...he can go way higher speeds than any other character
3) Kizaru himself can have FS and so his speed+FS can counter Luffy speed+FS

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wait a minute, Kizaru says this version of Luffy ( ACoCless and not G5) is tough to fight and was worthy of besting Kaido. How strong did he think Kaido was????
Yea that statement makes even less sense now. Unless Luffy was using advCoC off panel, and like I said decided to shut it off because he couldn't land anything.

Notice how the initial kick, you saw haki sparks, but in this chapter nothing. It's like Luffy dialed the haki back on purpose.

I think we can all agree right that acoc haki don't increase your speed. It only increase attacking power. Against kizaru is all about speed. Using base Luffy with acoc is waste of energy cause you go for ko move but can't land it. It useless. Snakeman is like a jab. It use the jab speed instead of ko moves that will exhausted themselves.

Yea that statement makes even less sense now. Unless Luffy was using advCoC off panel, and like I said decided to shut it off because he couldn't land anything.

Notice how the initial kick, you saw haki sparks, but in this chapter nothing. It's like Luffy dialed the haki back on purpose.
ACOA can also produce those sparks, I think it makes more sense that he just didnt use ACoC yet but who knows lmfao. Fight is starting out really weirdly.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru knows Luffy has G5. So he thinks Kaido is very strong.

And in my opinion, that very tough line is in the same manner as "Supernovas are monster lines".
I dont think he does.

They will keep the comparison to kaido ( the strongest one) and will ignore the others just fyi .
Sentomaru can tag kizaru
Kizaru stood there getting hut (he couldn't dodge, all he could do is blokc)

You think BM won't tag kizaru lol

BTW :milaugh:BM casually blocked boundman which is above snakeman in AP

Kizaru needs df + CoA to block basic snakeman hits is now hype to mean he can beat BM?

Goodluck

I expected him to block his hits, it’s not that big of a deal. Kaido ate dozens of that, For someone with light powers + top-tier level barrier haki, catching some snakeman hits is bare minimum terittory. The impression that this gives me is that Kizaru might not be able block any acoc + snakeman hits, he’ll get sent flying. Feels like Oda himself is giving leeway for that argument
Meh, Kizaru was royally shitting on Snakeman Luffy, legit low diff.
I thought Luffy was using ACoC because I assumed it was a very intense and close battle, with both being roughed up and Kizaru only gaining the upper hand with the kick. Actually what we got is a a casual looking Kizaru literally pissing on Snakeman, if Luffy used ACoC that would have ruined the powerscaling for good.
And Oda is not nerfing Luffy out of adCoC, he used it from the get-go last chapter. Luffy dropped it because it's pointless waste of energy if you cannot land a clean hit. He was using it all the time against Kaido because Kaido is a dumbfuck who eat everything instead of blocking or dodging.

Status
Not open for further replies.