Status
Not open for further replies.
but the others doesn't. Luffy hasn't learned all that to just not use it. If he can make short work of Kizaru using all of his power he would, after all, he is willing to use his "peak".
no there is indicator for these things also...like all hawk based attacks implies adCoA, barrier for no touch and FS whenever used had indication like against Kaido/Katakuri or even in Udon...
can I also say that kick Kizaru used was based on his awakening since he realised that it is "tough" for him upto that point ? or he is saying G4 snakeman Luffy with adCoA and FS is "tough" and "defeated Kaido" because Luffy didn't use "peak" at that time?

So we're just assuming he didn't use it because he's fighting an Admiral.

So no aCoC, FS, Internal destruction, barrier lmao

What's next ? No hardening ?
If even Sentomaru can make Kizaru bleed a little with a Ryuo attack, I think it’s safe to say that Snakeman Ryuo could do at least similar damage

Luffy vs Kaido results: Luffy used all his forms while using G5 twice, pretty much for entire long Wano arc, all of luffys fights was just with Kaido and some other henchman not worth noting.

Vegapunk arc.
Luffy uses G5 and kicks Luccis ass, Zoro kicks Kakus ass.

Kaku, Lucci, G4 Luffy and Zoro vs seraphim Mihawk and Kuma, how those 2 got their ass kicked in what way is debatable but the results was that the entire strawhat crew looks all bruised up with bandages with Robin and Kaku getting the short end of the stick. Assuming seraphim Hancock did serious damage to rest of crew besides seraphim mihawk and Kuma but was immediately subdued by luffy.

Sanji assumingly solos Seraphim Jimbei no idea how he kicked his ass between regular flames or blue flames. Probably the only one without bandages but bruises from the last few chapters I saw.

Luffy uses G4 against Kizaru doesnt work out like it did with the Seraphim he fought and then uses G5.

We really can't power scale admirals to yonkos yet if we have to wait 2 weeks again.

So basically Luffy without adCoC was giving Kizaru a hard time until he went out and came back with a fast kick? Man I really wanted to see a fight between these two characters what is this bullshit lmao. I guess we'll never see a new Kizaru ability

While translating I founded this line interesting ....

Luffy: Why are you guys trying to kill Old Man Apple?

Kizaru: Kill him? Obviously, I don't want to kill him. I've known Vegapunk for a long time. That's why please don't get in my way.

*Kizaru flies off to a distance and charges his power.

Kizaru: Acceleration is... POWER.

*Kizaru accelerated towards Luffy and kicked him hard and then Luffy crashes into the Vegaforce 01.
@MarineHQ Kizaru doesnt plan to kill VP?

Status
Not open for further replies.