Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're just assuming he didn't use it because he's fighting an Admiral.

So no aCoC, FS, Internal destruction, barrier lmao

What's next ? No hardening ?
There are people actually arguing Garp didn't use advCOC against Kuzan despite the building thick and city sized island lightning streaks lol.
Oda is very kind with us admiralbros, no character actually use their real power against them so they don't get clowned:josad:

Ain't she like 22 years old blud

Shut up Lidnight alt you don't know me like that

I'm sorry I was horny :josad:
Bonney was stuck in the ocean at the beginning of the arc. The ocean nullifies DF powers. Bonney looked like a child at that moment. Therefore, Bonney is actually a child who just ages herself up to look like a young adult. Hence why she also calls her dad “papa” like a child would

Yea that statement makes even less sense now. Unless Luffy was using advCoC off panel, and like I said decided to shut it off because he couldn't land anything.

Notice how the initial kick, you saw haki sparks, but in this chapter nothing. It's like Luffy dialed the haki back on purpose.
A luffy with no ACoC or ACoA is not what you expect that line from .
Even more so since we saw the fight and luffy was using all 3 and it was just annoying Kaido .

Both clearly damaged Luffy quite a lot.
But again, bro didn't use ACoC either. Shit is also important. I mean, base Luffy was KOed by Ragnarok but with ACoC he could take an even stronger version of that.

Faster than Light OP is stupid copium used by some battleboards because they over-analyzed some panels when people reacted, intercepted or dodged light attacks.
also, Oda is never consistent on speed either...so most of speed based arguments are stupid...of course one has to understand that no one will go at the "same speed" all the time...Oda can use that loophole for his plot convenience

There are people actually arguing Garp didn't use advCOC against Kuzan despite the building thick and city sized island lightning streaks lol.
Oda is very kind with us admiralbros, no character actually use their real power against them so they don't get clowned:josad:
Gonna bump that thread of yours btw, I dont think Luffy used ACoC in their greeting. Not after this chapter. Makes no sense he uses it then stops using it when the fight starts.

Both katakuri and kizaru fought no adcoc/ryuo snakeman
Katakuri didn't need awakening and mochi powers to match, Blitz and dodge snakeman
What do you mean Katakuri didn't use mochi powers?
Hello? Block Mochi? ZANGIRI MOCHI?!
Dude had to use his DF powers obviously lmao.

Plus, this Luffy is stronger than WCI Luffy.

Luffy didnt use named attacks vs Kizaru and yet kizaru can't dodge
Bro, Kizaru blocked everything and he did dodge one Culverin when he flew away from the island. In that panel you can see Luffy's fist missing Kizaru.

Plus, Kizaru blitzed Luffy with his attack as well.
He could use Jet Culverin or King Cobra for all it matters but I doubt it'd do much.

Bonney was stuck in the ocean at the beginning of the arc. The ocean nullifies DF powers. Bonney looked like a child at that moment. Therefore, Bonney is actually a child who just ages herself up to look like a young adult. Hence why she also calls her dad “papa” like a child would
It doesn't. It immobilizes them. Luffy's head was stretched by Nojiko while he was in the sea.
She was probably just masquerading as a child and then fell into the sea somehow.
But obviously she's an adult because it doesn't make sense for Kuma to have only just had a child about a decade ago when he's this old.

Status
Not open for further replies.