One Piece Chapter 1092: The Rampage Incident of Tyrant Kuma in the Holy Land

Rate the chapter!!!

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

What nonsense are you saying? Kaido stating that Luffy could go 1v1 against him doesn't change the fact that Kaido received damage and expended stamina against other people earlier, man.
Luffy was in a worse condition solely because of facing Kaido, and it was Kaido who left Luffy in that state. Kaido was in worse condition not only because he faced Luffy but also a series of adversaries.
Kaido faced Yamato = expended stamina during the fight against Yamato.
Kaido took attacks from Ashura Zoro = had part of his stamina drained.
Kaido received another series of attacks that had some impact in the end, besides, of course, expending energy against the Scabbards.
You just need a bit of rationality. LOL
Unless, of course, you believe that Kaido's fights against the Scabbards, Yamato, and the SNS on the rooftop didn't affect his stamina at all, and he remained unchanged, and it was Luffy who did everything by himself. LOL

Also, Luffy and Kaido being in the same condition doesn't mean anything because their exhaustion was reached differently and not through a 1v1 from the beginning for both of them. Luffy exhausted himself solely by fighting Kaido numerous times, whereas Kaido exhausted himself not only by fighting Luffy.

Kaido begins the arc by fighting against 9 people who aren't Luffy = This costs him some of his stamina.
Kaido then fights against 5 people, 4 of whom are not Luffy = This takes a toll on Kaido, and Luffy contributes to draining Kaido's stamina here, but he's not the only one.
Kaido then has a 1v1 against Luffy and wins = It costs Kaido some of his stamina.
Kaido fights against Yamato = This depletes Kaido's stamina.
Kaido defeating Kinemon again = It costs him something.
Kaido finally engages in another 1v1 against Luffy = It takes a toll on his stamina.
Kaido descends from the rooftop and starts attacking the alliance = This depletes his stamina.
Kaido finally returns and fights against G5 Luffy = He loses.
Kaido was drained differently compared to Luffy, who only reached his limit by repeatedly attempting to defeat Kaido.
To make this a fair 1v1 in my eyes, we would need to remove all the other people who aren't Luffy and who had their contribution in draining Kaido. The Onigashima arc would have started with Kaido vs. Luffy, and every time Luffy was defeated, Kaido would have remained still and rested instead of constantly running around and fighting opponents who weren't Luffy. This is without considering whether the island was draining Kaido's stamina or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure itll turn necessily into Civil War, but I do think Egghead will be the catalyst for causing most Marines to despise the WG.

For example, I can see the incident at Egghead being that not only does Kizaru lose, but also is potentially killed by Saturn. I know this sounds ridiculous atm, but Kizaru is extremely conflicted clearly, and I can see him assisting Luffy and VP with escaping. This causes Saturn to consider it treason and kills Kizaru publically.

The incident then causes Akainu to defect and most Marines follow. Fuji will because he probably hates the WG. Ryo will because he respects Akainu.

Again, HUGE stretch of the imagination atm, but its its something I can see something to get Akainu aiming for One Piece himself to exact his own justice on the world. I.e. Marines vs. Yonko (who are also fighting each other) vs. RAs vs. The WG. The "big war" that Oda is hyping across multiple arcs.
Can we really be sure about that?

Kuzan has some braincells and left. The other two seem to enjoy being oblivious and ignorant.

Bolded part is highly likely and not ridiculous at all. I keep saying it. I predict this possibility based on facts and story flow, not agenda. Saturn sees all as bugs. I start wondering whether Gorosei were ever humans to begin with.

Something needs to show Luffy's growth. This chapter is just the start of a GreenBull fate.

About the escape. I am not sure anymore. Problem is the vegaforce got destroyed.
Ancient robot activated, but we don't really know much about the EggHead robot. The escape plan might be a red herring.
Even the Sunny might have been damaged badly. We might get a ship upgrade after the Saturn fight is over.

Ancient robot might reveal something about Luffy's past and I hope Oda doesn't let it die to Saturn, although he might and then throw in some flashbacks about the void century if it was an ally of JoyBoy.

Akainu is more likely to defect when the food runs out and the CD blame him for the lack of food and ask him to go procure the food for them. There was a CD complaining about his stupid lobster in one panel. They are very entitled.
Akainu is likely to retire and go fishing in remote area to enjoy life.

---------------------------

The following is just wild speculation:
- There's a small chance Franky might have set off the robot actually.

Kinda lame chapter. Oda doesn't want to draw Luffy fighting seriously anymore, he wants to draw G5 only now.
Best part was actually Akainu vs Kuma.
I might drop this shit for a few weeks if Oda himself doesn't give a shit anymore about the fights. It's better to come back when the funny fight is over then.
Well maybe if we have Zoro vs Lucci, it might be worthy to read again.

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @ZenZu @Extravlad Kizaru repeatedly saying how much he struggles morally to go against his friends and those he cares about, genuinely asking why Luffy is helping the old man.

So when is Kizaru joining forces against the WG? Akainu would be in too, just like Aokiji. Old color Trio reunited.
So all the Admirals are gonna betray WG? I don't think so...

We have Kuzan, Issho and now Sakazuki?

Borsalino, Aramaki only left?

No way...

Can we really be sure about that?

Kuzan has some braincells and left. The other two seem to enjoy being oblivious and ignorant.

Bolded part is highly likely and not ridiculous at all. I keep saying it. I predict this possibility based on facts and story flow, not agenda. Saturn sees all as bugs. I start wondering whether Gorosei were ever humans to begin with.

Something needs to show Luffy's growth. This chapter is just the start of a GreenBull fate.

About the escape. I am not sure anymore. Problem is the vegaforce got destroyed.
Ancient robot activated, but we don't really know much about the EggHead robot. The escape plan might be a red herring.
Even the Sunny might have been damaged badly. We might get a ship upgrade after the Saturn fight is over.

Ancient robot might reveal something about Luffy's past and I hope Oda doesn't let it die to Saturn, although he might and then throw in some flashbacks about the void century if it was an ally of JoyBoy.

Akainu is more likely to defect when the food runs out and the CD blame him for the lack of food and ask him to go procure the food for them. There was a CD complaining about his stupid lobster in one panel. They are very entitled.
Akainu is likely to retire and go fishing in remote area to enjoy life.

---------------------------

The following is just wild speculation:
- There's a small chance Franky might have set off the robot actually.
LMAO Gorosei are all human but they have God complex because of their higher Celestial Dragon status.