We had "fierce fight" last week and everybody swore on it, I was the first one to bring the argument you brought above. Yet, you saw what happened in 1092: we got a fierce fight.

Don't have double standards, especially when the chapters are 1 week apart, you just don't get to choose what editor's note to believe.

Don't ignore as well that Luffy used Gear 5 already, his strongest form, the sun god Nika and that Kizaru was shocked to see that Nika reappeared as it was only a rumor for him. Kizaru was already impressed by Snakeman and told Luffy that he lived up to the man who defeated Kaido, little he knew that Nika reappeared. Giant Luffy grabbed Kizaru like a worm.

Let's not forget that Chapter 1093's title is going to be "Emperor Luffy" or some variation of it, as this Tweet pointed out.

Possible titles for 1093:
- The Emperor Monkey D. Luffy
- The Emperor's Crew, The Strawhat Pirates
- The "Emperor attacking the Admiral" Incident

Finally, let's not forget for a second that this is the "Egghead incident" (Luffy defeats Kizaru and the marines take an L) and that Luffy has to defeat Kizaru to be portrayed as the yonko he is, like Shanks (who defeated Kid) and Blackbeard (who defeated Law).

I personally believe the fight will conclude in 1093.
Lmao nice agenda you got there. The fight ain't over.

Kizaru was ''impressed with Snakeman'' while casually blocking all of Luffy's attacks and then follow up with the craziest speed blitz in OP history - meanwhile Luffy ''huff huff''.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm just saying that editor's note for 1092 was reliable and admiral bros all agree that this was a fierce battle and that Kizaru overwhelmed Snakeman Luffy.

So, based on this, I ask admiral bros to at least not have double standards when it comes to something they relied on to hype chapter 1092.
Sure, fair enough but they've really lowered their own standards then too. Even Akainu was underwhelming here too lol. Desperation I guess.

Only thing I liked was Kizaru no selling Snakeman and that new move he used but so far I'm not impressed. Green Bull has been the best Admiral post TS for me. Kuzan vs Garp was very underwhelming on Kuzans side too, except for the backstory somewhat.

Doesn't help we have Gear 5's nonense now too.

The editors are exaggerating as usual. Someone pointed out they overhyped this chapter as being a heavy fight before or something like that, implying we get much more a fight than we did.

Oda is the biggest hack and fraud ever, if Kizaru being defeated is even remotely legitimate. Not even a joke but something worse than that. Absolutely creditless, insane and ruined.

There's no way in hell he's being defeated, its just bait to anger and upset Admiral fans as usual, one of the favourite past times of "leakers" and the OP community.
Hahahahah, I'm glad you're going through the stages of grief already looooool

Lmao nice agenda you got there. The fight ain't over.

Kizaru was ''impressed with Snakeman'' while casually blocking all of Luffy's attacks and then follow up with the craziest speed blitz in OP history - meanwhile Luffy ''huff huff''.
The fact that Pringles and whoever else is believing more and more what the editors are saying even though they have been wrong in the past, and the fact that Pringles actually thinks Kizaru is going to get low diff in the next chapter really just goes to show you how much of a huge clown Pringles is being right now.

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
Don't believe anything Pringles is saying, Pringles doesn't know anything and is just on copium right now.

What I'd like to know is why condom fans assume this fight can only end with a W for him when he takes countless Ls every arc?
This bum @Pringles specifically is just too sly and cowardly lmao
He legit thought Kizaru was getting one shot at first but started acting cool after Kizaru treated Luffy like a pre ts supernova

Watch how he cries next week how Admiralbros hold him on his words and denies all the bullshit he claimed
:gokulaugh:

Thirsty condom fans first bought this

After getting bodied they acted like they were enjoying this chapter
And now after reading the editor note they're convinced Kizaru is falling next chapter only to get bodied again and act normal
:milaugh:
Going back to old stuff that is easier to refute when losing an argument. Typical admiral fanboy strawman.

Did I hurt your feelings kid?

The irony, I guess you can kick Kinyagi from your admiral fanboy club.
“Fierce fight”/“intense fight” pretty much confirms at least a high diff.

I will be there. No matter what.

This bum @Pringles specifically is just too sly and cowardly lmao
He legit thought Kizaru was getting one shot at first but started acting cool after Kizaru treated Luffy like a pre ts supernova

Watch how he cries next week how Admiralbros hold him on his words and denies all the bullshit he claimed
:gokulaugh:
If you legit think an "incident which shocks the world" is just Luffy escaping after a brief clash with Kizaru, then your reading comprehension is hindered by your agenda. Would it really be that shocking for Luffy to just "escape"? Think about it. Something BIG needs to happen. A navy admiral losing to the new Emperor would definitely be an unprecedented event which would shock the world. Luffy escaping with Vegapunk, meh, not so shocking.