Added to ignore list.
Lol damn you're sensitive.:milaugh:

Just because I kept calling him a clown, it's not like I insulted you.

I have even clowned on other users plenty of times before such as @L57 and others.

I know plenty of others have called them clowns and got clowned on quite a lot, it's not a big deal as like it isn't going way too far.

I wasn't even being serious in my posts like holy fuck.:sanmoji:

Because Pringles can't see this, someone should show him this comment.

Again I wasn't even being serious in my posts, if I insulted him that badly like fine I can understand but again I wasn't even serious in my posts towards him and was just doing a bit of trolling.:broocry:

Lol damn you're sensitive.:milaugh:

Just because I kept calling him a clown, it's not like I insulted you.

I have even clowned on other users plenty of times before such as @L57 and others.

I know plenty of others have called them clowns and got clowned on quite a lot, it's not a big deal as like it isn't going way too far.

I wasn't even being serious in my posts like holy fuck.:sanmoji:

Because Pringles can't see this, someone should show him this comment.

Again I wasn't even being serious in my posts, if I insulted him that badly like fine I can understand but again I wasn't even serious in my posts towards him and was just doing a bit of trolling.:broocry:
This is a site plagued with people who wank the Admirals you canunderstand why he gets frustrated dealing with circlejerk goons all day every day, I personally despise it my self ngl.

Honestly after this chapter I do think the fight is steering towards a short clash (like the Lucci fight) instead of a fully-fledged fight with definitive outcome but eh I could be wrong. I don't like Luffy wiping out G5 tho, I think the fight would look much better if it's G4 vs Kizaru.
Well tbh that's G5 in general, ruining the choreography and the intensity of fights......

I personally don't think there is any problem with other users calling others clowns or getting clowned on, even a bit of trolling I think it's fine.

Heck I'm a fucking clown myself, knowing the plenty of stuff I was wrong about or got wrong.:pepebuggy:

It's when you take it way too far with the insults like this user here, is where it isn't all fun and games anymore.

As for the Admiral wank, I mean who cares. It's not hurting anyone and to be fair, this is the first time in a long time that we are seeing the Admirals a lot more in the spotlight.

Let anyone who is a Admiral fan or likes the Admirals have their fun, also this site is filled with so many extreme fanboys from the Admirals to the ZBoys and others.
Kerkovian is a good guy but when he gets pissed he's easily one of the worst Luffy fans here, sadly.
But he's still less bad than people like Kurwa, Lee, Kaios, jErkan, etc.

Kerkovian is a good guy but when he gets pissed he's easily one of the worst Luffy fans here, sadly.
But he's still less bad than people like Kurwa, Lee, Kaios, jErkan, etc.
Kurwa is just a horrible user.

Also which Lee are you taking about? There is Elder Lee and then there is lee33.

Elder Lee imo is not that bad, he can get a bit extreme at times but overall he's not a bad user.

If it's lee33, that's a whole different story lol.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Honestly after this chapter I do think the fight is steering towards a short clash (like the Lucci fight) instead of a fully-fledged fight with definitive outcome but eh I could be wrong. I don't like Luffy wiping out G5 tho, I think the fight would look much better if it's G4 vs Kizaru.
Well tbh that's G5 in general, ruining the choreography and the intensity of fights......
this could happen if the gundam doesnt awaken.
since that gundam has history and now awaken, i wonder what gundam plot will be :quest::quest::quest:

Kurwa is just a horrible user.

Also which Lee are you taking about? There is Elder Lee and then there is lee33.

Elder Lee imo is not that bad, he can get a bit extreme at times but overall he's not a bad user.

If it's lee33, that's a whole different story lol.
Kurwa is indeed horrible.
I meant Elder Lee, he's only annoying to me because the dude is so belligerent and can't accept when he's wrong, otherwise I wouldn't really mind him.
Though lee33 is also pretty terrible in his own right.

I already have that pos on ignore.:doffytroll:

There are only a very few users here I really dislike and he's one of them.

I might sometimes do a bit of trolling sometimes and clown on other users but I usually try my best to not take it too far.

Of course there are moments where sometimes the anger can get the best of me and others.

Even when I was clowning on Pringles I never went too far like called him an idiot or said he was brain dead or anything like that.

Like no offense but he took my posts towards him a bit too seriously.
Like I said, people like Pringles are ridiculed by Admiral fans here a lot, so he may just be sick of all the clowning and harassment over his beliefs.