Must have felt great by writing stupid lies. At least Zolo doesn't need help fighting and talks about how Scabbards helped Luffy but forgot Marco and Sanji fight King. Absolute bollocks. Zolo gets gifted great swords but ofc Luffy needs help.
I think Ghostly's been on edge lately and I'm not gonna argue with him to fuel his flames, just gonna let him cool off.
Even though I think he's very wrong tbh.

Yes, but the scar is less wide and he doesn't have the eye shadows.
Plus no armament anywhere on his body/shoulders.

Damn you came in here like this today huh lol
Oda made some mistakes here look at the page.

Top right Haki visible.
Top left Haki on the arm visible but oddly not on the hand .
So Luffy having his hand not covered on the bottom right could only be ,because they forgot to draw it .
Why should his arm be covered on the top left but not the hand of this arm?

And Steam and Hair are clear indicators of G4.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Ghostly's been on edge lately and I'm not gonna argue with him to fuel his flames, just gonna let him cool off.
Even though I think he's very wrong tbh.
Says the guy who constantly slanders Kidd harshly and insists he's dead too lol. You've been making fun of Kidd,. Zoro and Admiral fans and its tiring. Acting like Goofy fans are not just as toxic and bad too. Your buddy Kerkovian is the prime example right here, as he can't resist proving my point and is still the most toxic person posting right now. He's been throwing out insults left, right and center on multiple people now. How mature of him. Just like his idol, right?

I am tired of keeping quiet on this shit now.

Dont project your fetishes on us.
Cant understand what you're saying, can you repeat that with less ignorance and self importance? Its Luffy fans who have the biggest superioty complex on here too, need to compensate for something?

doesn't have to talk shit about anyone when nobody has said anything to Them.
Same applies to you.

Goofy fans and hypocrisy is a fine art.

Must have felt great by writing stupid lies. At least Zolo doesn't need help fighting and talks about how Scabbards helped Luffy but forgot Marco and Sanji fight King. Absolute bollocks. Zolo gets gifted great swords but ofc Luffy needs help.
Lmaooo a sword is nothing compared to an entire devil fruit retcon. You dont even deny Luffy your precious pathettic overrated MC needs so much help. I better get multiple free powerups in a single arc and a massive whole retcon, the ultimate gaslighting then maybe I can stand equal with you guys and embrace that same Will of Delusion and Denial you guys huff on so intensely.

Also your comments on Luffy fandom is shameful. We get attacked by everyone calling us Condombois, etc. You have written one big load of bullshit here.
The same guy whines and insults people who make jokes about his favorite characters and becomes personal, insulted me as a racist out of nowhere when all I did is make a few Craptain Midd jokes.
this guy is just sad it's almost comical

doesn't have to talk shit about anyone when nobody has said anything to Them.
Just gotta let it go man it's not that serious.
Oda made some mistakes here look at the page.

Top right Haki visible.
Top left Haki on the arm visible but oddly not on the hand .
So Luffy having his hand not covered on the bottom right could only be ,because they forgot to draw it .
Why should his arm be covered on the top left but not the hand of this arm?

And Steam and Hair are clear indicators of G4.
I guess, but he still looks pretty small after the kick, and I doubt Kizaru just knocked him out of Snakeman.
Says the guy who constantly slanders Kidd harshly and insists he's dead too lol. You've been making fun of Kidd,. Zoro and Admiral fans and its tiring. Acting like Goofy fans are not just as toxic and bad too. Your buddy Kerkovian is the prime example right here, as he can't resist proving my point and is still the most toxic person posting right now. He's been throwing out insults left, right and center on multiple people now. How mature of him. Just like his idol, right?

Cant understand what you're saying, can you repeat that with less ignorance and self importance? Its Luffy fans who have the biggest superioty complex on here too, need to compensate for something?

Same applies to you.

Lmaooo a sword is nothing compared to an entire devil fruit retcon. You dont even deny Luffy your precious pathettic overrated MC needs so much help. I better get multiple free powerups in a single arc and a massive whole retcon, the ultimate gaslighting then maybe I can stand equal with you guys and embrace that same Will of Delusion and Denial you guys huff on so intensely.
Just chill man it ain't worth it you've got so much more to do right now than argue with us

G

Gorosei Informer

Just chill man it ain't worth it you've got so much more to do right now than argue with us
Freedom of speech. You guys are free to slander Kidd and the Admirals and I'm free to retort, to respond. Or do you guys not like it when people can fight back?

Luffy fans always thinking they have the most "freedom", the most power, rights, miss me with that shit. The fucking entitlement.

Says the guy who constantly slanders Kidd harshly and insists he's dead too lol. You've been making fun of Kidd,. Zoro and Admiral fans and its tiring. Acting like Goofy fans are not just as toxic and bad too. Your buddy Kerkovian is the prime example right here, as he can't resist proving my point and is still the most toxic person posting right now.

Cant understand what you're saying, can you repeat that with less ignorance and self importance?

Same applies to you.

You are full of toxicity here so how are you even calling me toxic? Did I say anything to you? No, you are full of self importance and can tell anyone anything even if nobody has said a word to you. Nobody has said a word to you but of course you can come and spread toxicity here over someone's opinion because you obviously think you are entitled too. Its not my fault if you cannot understand the manga. You are projecting whatever you have said here. What you are doing now is totally what you are accusing me of doing. If you don't like it ignore it, nobody has said you anything. You don't have the right to tell me anything when I haven't even said a word to you. You started it yourself.

The same guy whines and insults people who make jokes about his favorite characters and becomes personal, insulted me as a racist out of nowhere when all I did is make a few Craptain Midd jokes.
this guy is just sad it's almost comical
He does have a bit of a temper but I understand not liking the Kidd slander, it was a pretty harsh chapter for his fans (though I admit it was funny as fuck to me but still).

I guess, but he still looks pretty small after the kick, and I doubt Kizaru just knocked him out of Snakeman.
Actully not the first time Luffy got beat out of G4,i think we would underestimate Kizaru if we say he could not do it with his Light speed kicks he is a powerful Character after all.
And all it takes is Luffy losing control of his air in him to get out of G4 .

Even tho i would welcome it, if Luffy concludes next chapter :pepebusi: