If you give Kizaru 10 chapters, you need to give Akainu 15, Hks 20, BB 30, Imu and Gorosei 40 apart from Elbaph, RODESTAR, Prophecies, Ancient weapon shit, Laughtale, Void century will take like 400 chapters which isn't possible. So people need to understand that Kizaru can be beaten quickly, he isn't the main villian, just a cog in the wheel.
Some people don't understand that Kizaru is not a main villain.

If you give Kizaru 10 chapters, you need to give Akainu 15, Hks 20, BB 30, Imu and Gorosei 40 apart from Elbaph, RODESTAR, Prophecies, Ancient weapon shit, Laughtale, Void century will take like 400 chapters which isn't possible. So people need to understand that Kizaru can be beaten quickly, he isn't the main villian, just a cog in the wheel.
Why should the holy knights get any??

G

Gorosei Informer

Okay I gotta address this because it's stupid:
One: Kidd is a villain. He teamed up with Luffy and Law, yeah, but just like Lucci he's still a villain who crucified and burnt pirates who already gave up and wanted to go home. As a former Kidd fan, I gotta admit he had this coming, to be honest.
Two: I LOVE the Admirals, again I only slander them because of people like Kurwa, Lee, Extravlad etc. who put them on this pedestal where they're gods and everyone else is fodder.
I've never seen such disingenuous lies before. Kidd is not a villain either, anti hero and extremist at worst.

You clearly don't know enough about him in your wilful ignorance. Former Kidd fan my ass lmfao.

The fact you laugh at that shitty moment and writing of a chapter and insist he's dead speaks honest volumes about your true beliefs.

At least he doesn't lap dance for the Gorosei whilst pretending he's so virtuous and noble.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I always thought that he had a bit of an ego and temper problem, but I don't want to argue with the dude, I think he has autism and adhd just like me.
Fuck outta here you snake. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you or given you another chance.