Bro I take things very lightly and whoever reads my words should laugh at it. I don't think this battle has even started properly. This will be interrupted as usual but since there are takes such as Luffy got negged, I have to have similar takes to balance. :gokulaugh: I am never serious with Luffy wank. I actually hate how Oda has made Luffy lose to every main villian at least once.
Who has ever said that Luffy Will get negged?

Bro I take things very lightly and whoever reads my words should laugh at it. I don't think this battle has even started properly. This will be interrupted as usual but since there are takes such as Luffy got negged, I have to have similar takes to balance. :gokulaugh: I am never serious with Luffy wank. I actually hate how Oda has made Luffy lose to every main villian at least once.
ok that's fair

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Doubt it they are gonna need that robot now to get the sunny outside of egghead and escape, with the other one being destroyed
Nah, I'm on the "Kuma comes to Egghead and teleports everyone away from the Marines" ship at this point. Even with the Sunny, I don't see the Straw Hats out running a Marine Fleet this size, especially when Kizaru can keep up with them and bombard them with aerial laser fire.