I don't disagree with this but acknowledge the fight may conclude with Luffy winning, which is the most logical outcome.

Also, if Oda follows the pattern for the chapter title, it may be named after Luffy, which can imply the chapter being about him winning.

Now go back to my can.
Will Luffy get the one piece without defeating admirals and other yonkos and becoming at least Roger level? Because no one since Roger has been able to do it so at least he has to be close to WB,Roger level to do so. I agree that 2 chapters doesn't look enough but there are so many things remaining to encounter in one piece including beating an immortal being to liberate the world so beating Kizaru quickly or interruption as soon as next chapter is a must. The robot awakening might be that.

Will Luffy get the one piece without defeating admirals and other yonkos and becoming at least Roger level? Because no one since Roger has been able to do it so at least he has to be close to WB,Roger level to do so. I agree that 2 chapters doesn't look enough but there are so many things remaining to encounter in one piece including beating an immortal being to liberate the world so beating Kizaru quickly or interruption as soon as next chapter is a must. The robot awakening might be that.
2 chapters is definitely not enough considering what we have gotten so far. We all know that Oda doesn't write a fight that fast in general.

However, Oda showed he didn't care with Kid. And Nika is supposed to be legendary fruit that scared off the Gorosei.

I'm just saying everything is possible and the fight may conclude next chapter, especially since Luffy already went Gear 5.

Even the editor's preview and title prediction go into that direction.
I'd think pew is trolling or kizaru lost due to some other reason
I just want you to have the context. I know nothing is certain.

I mean, Oda already off screen the beginning of the fight, so I wouldn't doubt that he'd do it again.
But Luffy W against an admiral in 2 chapters is so wild that I can't believe Oda will do it.
Oda should do it to give his Main character some credibility. The man awakened after literally dying so he struggling to beat every villain twice before beating them bullshit needs to stop.
Oda is just making Luffy look like Ash Ketchump. Loses every league but oh no never give up and go to another region then again failing and finally making him win a futile alola league and a Galar league which was fun but they made Lance and Cynthia look like jobbers vs Leon.

@Mr. Reloaded bro did you happen to be a victim of that house in Undella town? I was very young back then trying to see if I get any item just to be obliterated by Cynthia and then got to know that i hadn't saved for a long time.

Oda should do it to give his Main character some credibility. The man awakened after literally dying so he struggling to beat every villain twice before beating them bullshit needs to stop.
Oda is just making Luffy look like Ash Ketchump. Loses every league but oh no never give up and go to another region then again failing and finally making him win a futile alola league and a Galar league which was fun but they made Lance and Cynthia look like jobbers vs Leon.

@Mr. Reloaded bro did you happen to be a victim of that house in Undella town? I was very young back then trying to see if I get any item just to be obliterated by Cynthia and then got to know that i hadn't saved for a long time.
Man walked into the wrong house :suresure:

I can hear the Cynthia music in my head:believe: