[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I tried to read everything, then got slightly bored.

Soft town reads for Kiku and TACy. Probably also Dofla, he usually just acts robotic as scum

Eeer do we know each other? Also who the hell are the 5 people who town read Juliet?
That would be a no, I don't think we know each other.

Thats not 5 people currently town read Juliet, thats 5 people will by the end of day 1 will town read Juliet.

Over/unders in the betting world are bets you can place on games. Over means you think more than that number will be reached, under means less.

Damn, this started already, I wanted to get the early over/unders for day one posted towards the beginning

Day 1 over/unders:

Kiku rips off 2 limbs

Juliet is town read by 5 people

Fuji catches 2 scum

RA makes 10 posts

Whicker makes his mass catching up post

T-Pein gets rolled by 16 and flips scum

Vote T-Pein
My bets are under for all except the T-Pein and Juliet ones btw

I only rip off limbs if someone starts playing stupid games at me, which is less likely in a game without ekko and ultra

Damn, this started already, I wanted to get the early over/unders for day one posted towards the beginning

Day 1 over/unders:

Kiku rips off 2 limbs

Juliet is town read by 5 people

Fuji catches 2 scum

RA makes 10 posts

Whicker makes his mass catching up post

T-Pein gets rolled by 16 and flips scum

Vote T-Pein
1. Over
2. Under
3. Under
4. Under
5. Over
6. Over

My bets are under for all except the T-Pein and Juliet ones btw

I only rip off limbs if someone starts playing stupid games at me, which is less likely in a game without ekko and ultra
I think you grab a hold of 1 on D1 but not 2, so im at under with that as well

Juliet I already have on the town side of null, straight to the game and not an entire day of fluff, I like it and will go over for that prop

A lot of fluff from fuji right now, I'm gonna go under

RA at 6 already, which is shocking, gonna go over but just barely

Big time over on the whicker catchup post

Definitely rooting for the over on t-pein getting to 16 votes and flipping scum. Yeah I think I got his play locked in and have him on the scum side of null already

Status
Not open for further replies.