CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Who would honestly want something so anticlimatic? I'd prefer Luffy toon diffing Kizaru over this trash and I mean it.
Oh, I don't want it. I just don't trust Oda to satisfy what I want, and am willing to imagine him doing shit I fully hate.
Post automatically merged:

Just have Lanji shoot him with his new toy. The cook is so smart that he's definitely going to do that in the next chapter. :saden:
If Sanji shoots Kizaru with the Bubble Gun everyone will be so pissed, it would be wild.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
serious question

do you just say it for the sake of memes or do you really like weird things??
AL, I'm weirder than I act here. I'm not even joking.

WorstGen is the place I act the sanest in my life, because One Piece makes me happy (despite the best efforts of some people in its fanbase).

My mind it too creative for its own good. I can think very deeply, but, it often veers often into REALLY WEIRD territory. Once I became an otaku, my writing just turned into the most insane bullshit you can imagine, in a lot of areas.

I try to limit myself here, though, cause the mods have enough work, without my crazy clown ass unleashing all of my latent insanity.

:optimistic:

AL, I'm weirder than I act here. I'm not even joking.

WorstGen is the place I act the sanest in my life, because One Piece makes me happy (despite the best efforts of some people in its fanbase).

My mind it too creative for its own good. I can think very deeply, but, it often veers often into REALLY WEIRD territory. Once I became an otaku, my writing just turned into the most insane bullshit you can imagine, in a lot of areas.

I try to limit myself here, though, cause the mods have enough work, without my crazy clown ass unleashing all of my latent insanity.

:optimistic:
kudos man