[FNZ] Role Madness Avatar - The Last Airbender Mafia [Game Ended - Mafia + Indie Faction + Neutral Indie Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you an exception? havent seen much from you i think you just gave a separation post of not playing with majority of us here. I tend to not like these early distance excuse post..​

i hardly doubt you're Ozai the fact you're really digging this hard into the cosplay isactually quite annoying, would expect you to at least partially play to solve,​

jules speculates hes indie im kinda on the same line of thinking due to him having a quarter of the total post count and all hes done is fluff, has not even a single thought. not townlike tbh

i dont think hes scum persay but not town.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se!
No I'm not an exception, doesn't change the fact that complaining about nothing happening while he's not doing anything either is weird

Also plenty of people have made posts like that but I wasn't one of them

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
not really, i've been trying to read the last few pages, but i really don't see anything that makes me suspect a player.

i'm town leaning on Fuji and Reloaded, and that's pretty much it.

I also read TAC's posts, see if i get the wagon, but i'm not really feeling it. Feels like classic TAC, he could be anything.
sus :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.