Reminder that Kiniyagi had a meltdown and asked for a ban days before the first hints even released over a generic jump preview (we get this type of stuff dozen of times every arc) asking how the battle will conclude

this coward is not allowed to wank admirals anymore, I did have the most memorable meltdown of all time but at least I stayed when Ryokugyu got his L.
:cheers:

Reminder that Kiniyagi had a meltdown and asked for a ban days before the first hints even released over a generic jump preview (we get this type of stuff dozen of times every arc) asking how the battle will conclude

this coward is not allowed to wank admirals anymore, I did have the most memorable meltdown of all time but at least I stayed when Ryokugyu got his L.
Did he really? What a disappointment.

i was told Kizaru got finally one shot/low diffed this chapter though because of the jump preview ? And redon still gives it a 8/10 for his fans? Damn redon very generous with his ratings…

…Or maybe editor was full of shit like always.:luuh:
Ignoring dumb agendas and bias, I don't understand why some want to see Luffy one shot/low diff an Admiral.

This is the first time in a very long time that we are finally about to see a fight between Luffy and an Admiral, and for some reason certain people want the fight to just quickly end already.:lawsigh:

I'm on the side that Luffy will defeat Kizaru during this arc but even I don't think he will defeat him that quickly.