Yeah guy's Kizaru is totally winning like Idk how y'all think he'd lose he's clearly above the Yonko despite the editors saying the chapter is about Luffy, Luffy's in G5 (he's not losing in G5 ever until he fights BB maybe), and this is Luffy's first fight since he was declared a Yonko.

If Kizaru hasn’t pulled awakening yet and manage to somehow fight back (though Luffy is logically going to have the upper hand)… oof.
Even if I has faith in Kizaru overall performance I didn’t have much faith in him for this chapter as I would expect it to be full-on G5 wank.
all I was certain is that he wouldn’t get defeated.

So Redon gave last chapter a 9/10 for Kizaru and this one an 8/10, seems like Admiral fans were 100% on the money in our prediction that this fight isn’t serious enough for Gear 5 to pose even a small threat to Kizaru lol.

Sounds like Gear 5 does better than Yonko Snakeman but overall Kizaru is probably still not taking Goofy remotely seriously
@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
Goofy is a fraud and can only win against nerfed opponents. :suresure:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I am already ready for them to say Luffy did not use CoC or CoA, pretending to see visuals like trails or no touching when even against Kaido there were none lol:

They already said Rooftop Luffy got nerfed back to WCI level just to deny Kizaru shitting on Kaido’s best feat of one shotting that same Luffy lol.

You know Yoncucks are dead in the water when their best downplay still gives restrained Kizaru Kaido’s best feat lmfao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They already said Rooftop Luffy got nerfed back to WCI level just to deny Kizaru shitting on Kaido’s best feat of one shotting that same Luffy lol.

You know Yoncucks are dead in the water when their best downplay still gives restrained Kizaru Kaido’s best feat lmfao
wasn't that Ndule? In fact he just did it again:suresure: