Kizaru is above Law and Kid. By that logic Luffy would prove himself superior.
Where did I say kizaru is below Law and Kid?
Kid and law didn't push Shanks and Teach to high diff

Current Luffy beating Kizaru only proves Shanks, Teach, Yonko could always do it (easie than Luffy whould ) since they're all skyplitters (meaning on the same level)
Teach even has an admiral under him. So yeah Yonko > Admiral has been a fact since
The gap may be slim or small

Ndule is solely responsible for most of the Kata downplay here. We need to counterbalance his wank.
Well Ndule places Katakuri fairly high as an inbetweener/low top tier, so Kizaru casually performing Katakuri feats should be a compliment lmao.

Also, when it comes to speed, evasion and CoO, Katakuri does have top tier skills. Big Mom hasn't shown anything like that for example.

Are you sane?

The Chapter hint shows Kiz is holding his own with G5 Luff perfectly well in base, no single clowning.

Do you know what an 8/10 is?

Kizaru can lose to Luffy after an extreme diff fight on both ends and I'm sure you'd still somehow think it can be used negatively.

Sit down, watch and enjoy the Kizaru show while it lasts.
This man has lost his mind.
he is not even following a conversation from 5 seconds ago, he is gone

Nah you took it too far with the copium since last week, I can't defend your behaviour.
Nope it wasn't copium

You guys were hyping Kizaru for feats that base kizaru can do even better
Nobody hypes kaido for doing something katakuri can
Kaido did better: actually Koing g4 twice, actually fighting stronger version of g4/g5 (with adcoc, adcoa) and even winning rounds or matching luffy