Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said this. You really have dogshit reading comprehension dude lol.

You want me to go pull your meltdown quotes from the 1092 spoilers from when you thought Luffy was going to defeat Kizaru lmfao? Because this is just one of many examples of you getting shit completely wrong lmfao. Which one of us is desperate again?
This dude literally said he was quitting One Piece after last chapter spoilers before seeing any raw lmao. Wonder who is more desperate

You’ve been saying this for three chapters but Luffy so far has failed to even scratch Kizaru lmfao

Actually literally every prediction you’ve made about this arc has been horribly wrong while mine have been 100% correct

Also where’s that idiot who thought this chapter would be titled “Emperor Luffy” and that Luffy would own Kizaru? Lol

You’re clueless as fuck “luffy so far has failed to even scratch kizaru” wait for the full summary for this ch cuz it seems like that isn’t the case + he isn’t using acoc lmao

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So Luffy is winning and will end the admiral agenda in 10 or so chapters.
Yes please keep making predictions, I love watching you maintain your 100% incorrect track record.

The desperate one is the guy who wished cancer on another guy for debunking the fake scans he made.
I don’t know who you’re referring to since I’ve never wished cancer on anyone lol.

You really are a hopeless retard dude lmfao.

Honestly even as someone with complete faith in Kizaru I did expect this chapter to have a part where he gets clowned on by Fairy Condom

Guess Oda respects admirals too much for them to get this type of treatment lmao :
Kizaru based on a famous Japanese actor.

Kaido based on a evil Oni.

When you really think about who the Admirals are based on, it kind of makes sense why Oda wouldn't treat Kizaru in the same way he treated Kaido in those panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.