Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido: "What in the world is he? This pure white transformation... He's coated with armament and conqueror's haki and can influence anything around him... I've never seen anything like it!"

Kaido is clearly talking about the transformation itself here and specifically mentions he's entirely coated with it. Of course Oda isn't going to draw its visuals in every panel.
Yea Oda doesn't have to draw it in every panel(although I do prefer if he did), but to draw it in no panels? You at least need one or two panels of AdvCoc visual to prove you point

Admirals are as proficient in haki as everyone else, aokiji literally matched garp with his haki alone lol.

Only used ice once he was already defeated.

Every endgame character is a hakiman, only difference is between DF users hakiman and non DF users hakiman.
Aokiji was using haki + Ice, Garp didn't use Galaxy Divide or Galaxy Impact when he matched to Aokiji Ice gloves. Ice gloves literally shown on panel is a attack that uses Ice + Haki, so stop lying saying Aokiji did match Garp with just Ice.

Yonkous have advantage Haki wise cuz they are monsters in any haki type and they have Acoc which Admirals don't have.

Armament, observation goes for Yonkous, they are better at using that then Admirals.

Now add Acoc on top and Yonkous dominate.

This is a story that wanks Pirates, the strongest pirates are stronger than the strongest marines you like it or not

C

Cruxroux

When Lucci tanks what are you going to say?

Luffy never used BG on Lucci either he used new moves while playing around with his fruit
He used his peak , and haki, no adcoc.
I'm not even saying KoH DD lol.
Entire Egghead will crumble lol.
fine not even ashura.
SImple ryou with ichidai sanzen daisen sekai
Lucci still gets negged from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.