Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really just don't think Kizaru is giving a high diff fight to Kaido or Shanks.

There's no skysplit.
Kizaru doesn't have acoc.
Kizaru isn't even forcing Luffy to use it.

If Oda wanted us to unambiguously think Kizaru was just THAT powerful, he would have had Luffy use acoc.

Even during the Garp fight, the raw had Garp say his strength was "completely diminished" and he still kept up with Kuzan.

Oh my God. How many times do you cherry pick panels to push an agenda.
Oh my god, how far your cope can reach before finally letting it go and admit Luffy clowned Kaido without any AdvCoc in the first chapter of their fight?

Lol, you are so deep in your agenda that you can't even admit something as objective as this.

Remember One piece is plot driven manga, mission, adventure eccentric. Never was a battle/fight eccentric manga.
You won't expect like good man to man fight, there's always mission "while fighting" or a side quests "while fighting"
Marineford war was the same
The final war would be the same with even more side quest, side battle, while fighting......

You can't power scale this story
:beckmoji:

To be fair it's mostly Yonko fans who have ass takes. They use Luffy to push a Yonko neg admiral agenda.

Luffy vs any admiral is high (Greenbull) to extreme diff (Kizaru & Akainu etc) fight.
you’re spitting facts imo. I also think akainu is still stronger than luffy. Bounties are not a power hierarchy but it is not a case that Luffy and Kizaru are both 3b men

Oh my god, how far your cope can reach before finally letting it go and admit Luffy clowned Kaido without any AdvCoc in the first chapter of their fight?

Lol, you are so deep in your agenda that you can't even admit something as objective as this.
And Kaido didn't use acoc either. They were "near" evenly matched when both used acoc.

It's funny because you kept spamming that other pic saying coc was invisible...when we literally see lightning trails.

Power level comparisons with pre time skip make no sense. Oda doesn’t care, if he wants to introduce more feats, he will. Or maybe everyone just got stronger including the admirals …

Status
Not open for further replies.