Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even try to clown me when I have only taken Ws so far.

Your post is pathetic and a desperate attempt to clown someone who has been more based than you think.

Whatever happens in the chapter, 95% of the shit I said will be true.

You are not even ready for the rest of the details that haven't been leaked yet :ihaha:

Just so you keep that in mind, Scotch didn't leak the Luffy grabbing Kizaru for 1092 and he didn't precise in his spoilers that Luffy and Zoro weren't using conqueror's coating.
Fate Stay Night : Unlimited COPIUM Works

isn't he the super fast man? And why are you saying it's a sneak attack??
I thought you wanted to wait for raws before making assumptions
You literally confirm what I'm saying lmfao you're stupid
Oda literally says he can't use his speed in a bathroom, why do you think that is? Because there's no space for it, it's the same thing in a tube.
The others left while kizaru wasn't back yet, sneak attack

Your post is pathetic and a desperate attempt to clown someone who has been more based than you think.

It's understandable since I have been an ass with you guys but it's pathetic.

Whatever happens in the chapter, 95% of the shit I said will be true.

You are not even ready for the rest of the details that haven't been leaked yet :ihaha:

Just so you keep that in mind, Scotch didn't leak the Luffy grabbing Kizaru for 1092 and he didn't precise in his spoilers that Luffy and Zoro weren't using conqueror's coating.
You have not taken a single W since the start of the arc clown

What Cringe garbage. Giving yourself Ws to make yourself feel better, how more pathetic can you get ?

I don't keep track of all of your "theories" because quite frankly they're that bad. All I've seen is you pushing for Kizaru's defeat based on your objective analysis and Kizaru factually isn't defeated.

Man up and accept your L. Hiding behind emotes won't get you far, delaying the L by waiting for 24hrs won't get you far either.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What did the experts say about the VS title? The fights usually end in the same chapter or soon after. :quest:
It's like you said before, the fight ended the moment Luffy immobilized Kizaru, he could do whatever he wanted with him, with Kizaru immobilized, but he decided to send Kizaru flying for dozens of KM with just a swing of his arm. LOL

The existence of the Light pressure gloves are such bad news for Luffy rn lol. This means at some point he WILL use it.
He has no need for them if he can just hold Kizaru like last week .
Like i don't know who fuck Oda think he fooling with this pading, the guy that can move at speed light you try and throw away .
This one of the most stupid things in OP fight in history .

Status
Not open for further replies.