Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro went back on his words đź’€
oh i get what you missed, i used a bad term: with struggling i didnt mean that lucci has the upper hand, but rather that the fight is much more interesting than a simple “zoro no diffs lucci”.
I’m sorry, english is not my mother tongue and sometimes i may not catch all the shades of meaning of certain words

I'm cool with Sanji keeping his head in the game and heading with the Vegapunks. He'll probably face off against the Marines there. It ain't ideal but Sanji against some Vice Admirals (Dobberman seems like the only interesting one though strength is unconfirmed for any) ain't the worst thing, so long as he shows off like he did earlier this arc, I'm good. If Saturn busts out the Seras maybe then Sanji will have a worthy opponent. Guess we'll see Sanji do his thing and save a lady in need, this time it's one that already kinda has his respect.

Oda's keeping the main fight pretty balanced. No Conqueror's imbuement yet and Luffy seems to be taking Kizaru's attacks. Kizaru changing his target to the Vegapunks seems smart, beating Luffy ain't an easy task. Duplicating seems like a nice ability, reminds me of Doffy's Black Knight, multiple uses of fruits is always a good way to go, they're the best power system in the manga for a reason, super interesting abilities pitted against each other.

Things are just heating up, neither side seems to be dominating, Kizaru is landing some hits and Luffy's taking them, Kizaru redirects his focus elsewhere, Luffy intercepts in time. We'll see what changes the tide of the battle, Conqueror's haki perhaps or just zannier G5 moves. I hope Kizaru busts out awakening, would be very underwhelming if at this point, we still don't get to see it. But I'm sure we'll get it, Kizaru will probably realise he can't just bypass G5 and will have to bust out the big guns and Luffy will respond in kind.
hey you can't just post this here, you're supposed to call people dumb and retarded

Let's be honest. Luffy, in his strongest god fruit g5 mode, collided with Lucci on equal terms with his fists, could not knock him out and was in worse condition than Lucci after the fight. In general, yes, the g5 dominated Lucci, but comparing the basic Zoro and the g5 is up to idiocy for condoms. And according to the spoilers, the base Zoro looks at the g5 level, forcing Lucci to wake up.
Lucci is using his big awakened form now, he was holding back against Goofy. :handsup:

C

Cruxroux

oh i get what you missed, i used a bad term: with struggling i didnt mean that lucci has the upper hand, but rather that the fight is much more interesting than a simple “zoro no diffs lucci”.
I’m sorry, english is not my mother tongue and sometimes i may not catch all the shades of meaning of certain words
Alright we cool buddy.
:datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.