Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m not biased, i literally read spoilers and we have:
zoro vs awakened lucci, with zoro not using AdvCoC. literally nowhere it is stated that zoro is no diff Lucci, so i expect the fight to be interesting (especially after the leopard tank hint).
When it comes to Luffy vs Kizaru, I think Luffy is a clever fighter and it wouldn’t make sense to throw away a character who can literally be back in 0 seconds, so i make my bet and say that he’s goofing around a bit, just like in the fight with kaido. The first hint redon posted was g5 luffy laughing

I am not biased, i simply do not make headcanons before a chapter drops. If one of my predictions turns out to be wrong, for me it’s fine and i do not blame oda for my agendas, like sctually most of you do. But everybody experiences the manga as he/she wants so whatever
Well said. If all the Brook enjoyers are this peaceful then I want to join you guys😔🤣

Kizaru is super cool in how he fights. I have always loved him and his demeanor.

But I'm losing respect for him every chapter that goes by without Luffy clearly using aCoC on him, or Kizaru using it himself. Come on, man, be a top tier.

Then again G5 Luff vs Kaido looked like he wasn't using aCoC during plenty of chapters that Oda simply didn't feel like making every hit look special/unique, so it's also very possible Luffy has used aCoC all along. Even against Lucci.
Luffy did not use any ACoC against Kaido for much more, and in the middle we saw something like that:

If in the next one or two chapters we still did see it, then I would complain, but now we are well within what has already happened.

Sanji shown going with Vegapunk to take the Pacafistas back and Altas orders the Pacafistas back to their side,

Sanji doesn't get to do anything against Kizaru this chapter, Luffy has to save him.

So why have Sanji go with Vegapunk? I think it's obvious that after Saturn orders the Pacafistas back to the Navy's side, Sanji will have his "Mr Prince" moment by sniffing out Saturn being nearby

Status
Not open for further replies.