Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro looking good maybe ?We will see what he will do vs awakened lucci is he winning is he losing ? Are they in a stale mate ?
Luffy doing terrible .
Like this was so dumd why not try punch him ? Throwing a guy that just did basically the same thing last chapter to himself to get momentum to kick you is realy stupid and you maybe won 2 secs congrats luffy this was retarded and this is why you now have to tank that attack .
Now KIzaru staying consistent number 1 priority is Vegapuk .
Sanji don't look bad he cant protect the dome from the inside kizaru would have destroyed it for sure .
So OK chapter Luffy got a L .
Zoro im not sure we will see but I don't think he got a W fight with lucci is not over .

Can't wait to learn and see more .

He definitely does, that’s why the only way he knows how to hype characters is to have them beat or flex on other characters.

I feel like that’s undeniable lol
No he doesnt.
Weevil did not have "established strength" before GB folded him.

The Iron Giant beating the Mark-III is more than enough to hype him up. They're Vegapunk's greatest robots (seraphims are humans) and it'd show Void Century tech>Vegapunk tech

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Luffy used :

=> His adv CoC ( First Kick )

=> His Future Sight

=> His CoA

=> Gear 4th

=> Gear 5th higher forms ( Giant Form )

Only BG is left lmao
:gokulaugh:

Kizaru used :

=> His laser beams

=> His Speed , weight attacks

=> His Jewels Attack

What's left ?

=> His Swordmanship
( Gear 5th is weak to slashes )

=> Awakening

:shocking:
I'm worried about what will happen to Luffy when Kizaru uses his full power.
:crazwhat:

The "no advanced haki" thing is BS, Luffy is absolutely trying his best rn. It would be such a disgusting character assassination for him not to be. It LITERALLY goes against everything his character stands for.
Lmao yeah ok. Have you read One Piece? Luffy jobs 90% of the arc, up until the end where he suddenly becomes a battle genius.

He can become the Pirate King and next arc he'll be jobbing to some fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.