Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

In One Piece? Yes. Those wounds were forgotten as fast as the cuts the scabbards did to Kaido.
My man, we're talking about a Mythical Zoan here, who is vomiting blood from the mouth and limbs, although his Zoan recovery can close these wounds, Luffy's portrayal of receiving these attacks doesn't make them any less serious... A wind blade like that had offensive power to shatter a sword, which by the way should have been very well-made and durable since it belonged to one of the Red Scabbards, it cut through the sword like butter and then cleanly sliced off Okiku's arm... Oda's difficulties in depicting damage in his fights don't render the attacks useless... Luffy is vomiting blood and screaming in pain.

Would you describe a man who is vomiting blood and having every part of his body cut to the point of bleeding profusely from these injuries as moderate injuries?
We need to see what Luffy looks like against Kizaru's sword attacks which the leaker described as being minor injuries.
yeah cause the man get hit bolo many time which did not matter and even there and still end doing his final attack .
Kaido face had blood on it and the man get cut by the scabbards and all that shit and it did not matter .

Jesus Christ bro, try to understand, it was ACoC+CoA!!!!
fucking hell i was trolling you remember the gif we talked about today :kobeha:
i don‘t care if Zoro uses ACoc for Lucci .

It seems you are not reading well.

When the flames appeared no one was knocked out.
When the lighting appeared all were k.o.

This instantly tells that the flames are not coc.
read above we talked about this today .

Kizaru took Old Ray more seriously than Soyboy.
Against Rayleigh he was fully focused, Goffy is treated more like an annoyance than anything lmao.
It is what it is
15 years later people still trying to sweat scale Old Rayleigh and even prime Rayleigh lmao.

This guy was ultra top tier, second only to the king and the disrespect that gets thrown around is inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.