Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Enma's power, once again Pinzoro can't do that without Enma's power

After he master's Enma, Enma let's Zoro use 100% of his haki which unlocks adv CoC for him in Enma mode for all swords, that is recognized by constant green flames on swords
Stop being desperate and telling lies because your mans Sanjis irrelevant and trash . Adv Coc Is lightning stop trolling

Idc about your Coby business
He will have probably, could be not too.
But at the moment at Hachinosu it clearly wasn't AdvCoC. Armament?? Yess maybe adv armament too.
Exactly which means if you think that an individual who had black lightning in his attack before releasing it did not use advanced coc then its Retardation to speculate that someone who did NOT even have black lighting in his attack actually used advanced coc

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
About Kizaru vs Luffy

The way I'm seein it that Kizaru has been doing excellent on offense while Luffy has been doing well on Defense.

Offensive wise Kizaru was able to keep Luffy occupied using his abilities and got very close to killing Vegapunk twice now.

However Luffy has been able to overcome those hurdles so far and has been able to keep Vegapunk and his crew safe.

I'm thinkin Luffy will be in trouble if things continue as they have been. He's been taking damage so far and Kizaru is still fresh. Luffy is gonna be in quite the bind if the drawbacks of gear 5th come into play.

He's gonna need to shake things up

Man I almost want to tag the clowns who were placing Old Ray below or around Yamato. It's sad, hate for a few characters (Zoro and Admirals in this case) makes you take it out on a character with nothing but god tier portrayal every time he's on screen. There's no excuse for the disrespect that man has gotten the past few years, I'm not even a Rayleigh fan. Even Mihawk is different since he has things you can nitpick on MF.

Dude is Luffy's sensei who taught him haki, you played yourself if you thought Oda was ever gonna disrespect him even in the slightest. And you had Yonkou fans still tryna gatekeep this guy from this "Yonkou lvl" , after he literally made a Yonkou shit his pants. He spits on that title, literally the weakest he can be is that lvl.

W to L ratio on Rayleigh has to be the best in the entire series. Rayleigh is literally Shanks without any blemishes like Lor D Coast and Teach's scars.

Oda rolls out the red carpet for dude everytime he's on screen. I wouldn't even put a 4 bill bounty past him, that's how wanked he is.
Admitted inferiority to a Yonko
Admitted he can't multitask when fighting top tier while Luffy can like right now

You "he's above yonko in prime, Rayleigh is that guy"
Prime Rayleigh couldn't beat Non prime wbp, bmp and shiki fleet
Spare me the headcanons

Why can't he make Roger pirates defeat their rivals if he was above yonko in prime or even yonko level?

No skyplit and no yonko level feats = not yonko level
Rayleigh isn't Shanks, Shanks is a skyplitter while Rayleigh isn't

It’s 99% not COC but there was no flames when Zoro fought seraphims so I’d like to know where they come from
There were flames ever single time zoro released tons of haki using enma even when he first got it.

The flames are an indication of him releasing alot if haki in his blades. It's only advanced coc when there is black lightning emitting

Status
Not open for further replies.