Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 g5 is luffy's strongest form. 2 Lucci's punch was=g5's punch. 3 g5 dominated Lucci, but couldn't knock him out and in the end luffy is an old man, and Lucci is fine. Zoro is still using acoa mode against the awakened lucci and humiliates him
1- Basics Haki, 2- Luffy matched Lucci in Basics, 3- Lucci got dominated and three shotted, 4- Luffy defeated Lucci and continues and becomes old man Because of G5 not Lucci.

Still coping zorotard

I still can't believe Zoro vs Lucci is happening. Oda never feeds these iconic major villains to Strawhats. If Zoro goes through with this he will have quite the name under his belt. The strongest assassin in WG history.

Soon as I saw those VAs, I immediately shifted my focus to Zoro vs Lucci. And still had doubts because of the above, but it actually happened. Thank god we didn't have to suffer through some clown ass VA.

Even powerscaling aside this has the chance to look beautiful, two cold blooded mfers, and Lucci always gives you cool panels.

Thanks Oda, you finally did something out of the ordinary for fucking once.
Bro is getting the monet and pica treatment lets be real
Same words he said to monet and pica

People last chapter talking bout “ it’s too soon”
Like Bruh……these mfs we’re fighting offscreen Kizaru managed to press this man from Base Form to Gear 5 without getting a scratch on him…..I’m sayin Nobody has pressed Luffy like this bruh.

Kaido was pressing luffy more than this right in gear 5 .
This whole fight has been kick away luffy and try to kill VP which luffy saves.
Then luffy throw Kizaru to get him away from VP .
Kizaru comes back uses attack to trick luffy while once again he try to kill VP .
Kizaru find VP and then Luffy save him again .

By this time in Kaido fight they both using haki and Kaido smashing luffy in face and body .

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I still can't believe Zoro vs Lucci is happening. Oda never feeds these iconic major villains to Strawhats. If Zoro goes through with this he will have quite the name under his belt. The strongest assassin in WG history.

Soon as I saw those VAs, I immediately shifted my focus to Zoro vs Lucci. And still had doubts because of the above, but it actually happened. Thank god we didn't have to suffer through some clown ass VA.

Even powerscaling aside this has the chance to look beautiful, two cold blooded mfers, and Lucci always gives you cool panels.

Thanks Oda, you finally did something out of the ordinary for fucking once.
I'm happy that Oda subverted expectations in a way that doesn't completely suck for once

H

Herrera95

2. Which is why it was shallow because it was blunt. He needed more destructive AP

3. Damn to bad you couldn't show the evidence that you are actually right
2 - Therefore CoC coating attacks are deep. So you can only scar Kaido(deep attack) with it.

3 - You deny manga. Nothing will prove it to you. Rootbeer's student.

Also Lucci is not comparable to pica in this situation at all besides the fact they’re too weak for luffy.
tye fact that zoro is using koh no conquerors or green flame mode or whatever you want to call it is a big indication that zoro is really trying

Status
Not open for further replies.