Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn 14 years for a 1v1
Yea The longest 1v1 drought was Robin with 18 years but Nami is approaching that she’s currently at 17 years without a 1v1 fight. Usopp, Chopper, and Brook haven’t had 1v1s since their Fishman Island matchups.

Robin Vs Yama 2003-

Robin Vs Black Maria 2021

Nami Vs Khalifa 2006-

2023 1v1 still pending
Post automatically merged:

I can hardly call that a fight in the manga, cluttered panels, IJ doesn't even stand out. Queen not focusing half the fight, or Sanji not focusing half the fight.

Everything but maybe Sanji's characterization was a negative in that fight. Art, choreography, impact. You name it.
Hmm I feel like the digitally colored version of some of these fights will hit a lil different.

1- "I thought I was going to die" does not mean "I almost died".
2-kizaru not falling into the sea is not a big deal, he can fly, he is the light itself, what did you expect to happen?
3- according to the summary luffy only got a small scratch just like rayleigh did to kizaru.
4- we don't know if he uses advanced observation haki, after all even acoc doesn't use it.
5- is kizaru holding herself back? I don't think so, she uses haki and her fruit completely, there is nothing to call feat in the episode, stop exaggerating.
Luffy is damaged and getting clowned while Kizaru is completely clean.

Like seriously this is embarassing.

Three chapters? And NO damage on the admiral?

Luffy is damaged and getting clowned while Kizaru is completely clean.

Like seriously this is embarassing.

Three chapters? And NO damage on the admiral?
Luffy has just shifted into 5th gear but kizaru has turned to vegapunk, there has not been a 1 v 1 encounter yet and there is no use of acoc, it is too early to say that Oda has officially held luffy back and intervened, luffy is just stalling kizaru

What proof do you have to say that Kizaru isn't giving his all? We know canonically that Luffy is holding back his advanced CoC, his barrier, and other things, but do we know if Kizaru has awakened his Devil Fruit abilities? When was it declared or demonstrated that Kizaru has awakened?

A "latrintards" fan trying to ride the hype of Chad-Luffy by insinuating that Kizaru is also holding back things because Luffy is doing it too. LMAO.

It's over for Kizaru; Luffy can defeat him right now without even tapping into the greatest power in the world, and without any advanced Haki. That's how much of a pushover Kizaru is.
So Kizaru is going all out right now??

i really want the Flames to mean ACoC for Zoro so we dont have to assume its a random supernatural ability like we did asura for over a decade, I think its cool but please dont make it even harder to know if he is using ACoC or not.

Lmao we've entered the last saga in the story, with Luffy's 5th gear, which is his peak, it's impossible for him to lose to Kizaru, he has no chance to get stronger, he has to defeat him, and his last enemy isn't even Kizaru, if he can't defeat him, what can he do against the last enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.