Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Zoro vs Lucci is happening. Oda never feeds these iconic major villains to Strawhats. If Zoro goes through with this he will have quite the name under his belt. The strongest assassin in WG history.

Soon as I saw those VAs, I immediately shifted my focus to Zoro vs Lucci. And still had doubts because of the above, but it actually happened. Thank god we didn't have to suffer through some clown ass VA.

Even powerscaling aside this has the chance to look beautiful, two cold blooded mfers, and Lucci always gives you cool panels.

Thanks Oda, you finally did something out of the ordinary for fucking once.
Lucci was already fed to G5 clownery tho?

I would've been hyped AF for this if not for that.

Kizaru still playing around with G5. Took force did not even work on him:steef::steef:

Zoro still in base just playing with awakened Lucci:suresure:
Mr. Light Speed couldn't even make it to Vegapunk to kill him, without Luffy catching up to him, despite tricking him with a bunch of clones, and getting a massive headstart. "PlAYIng WiTh g5" lmfao...

Also "Zoro is playing with Lucci" yet using a new flame Sword technique we've never seen before..... So he just pulls out new techniques that he didn't use on King or the Seraphims, and that's playing with Lucci? :okay:

Last edited:
I mean..
He said you are not good enought to fight the captain ,
Not that lucci is not good enought to fight him .
ZOro rate Luffy ahead of himself.
Your not good enought to fight the boss I will be enought for you .
He said you will not get to fight the captain at this rate.

He’s saying Lucci cannot beat him (Zoro).

That main character has a crew he assembled to help him achieve his dream why are they always cast aside what was their point, one fight every ten years?
Well only certain set get cast aside but at least in wano everyone get a semi fight .
We have to wait until BB until we see that again so they got help in other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.