Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not really a reflection of King...because Zoro was dominating King, was outlanding him by a mile. King was tanking everything and only broke through Zoro's guard for 99% of the fight.

Right now from what I understand has Zoro even landed 1 attack? Offpanel against King he had already landed plenty.

Zoro's reactions have always been top notch, he kept up with Kaku pre skip no problem for majority of the fight, despite Kaku moving much faster than Zoro with soru.

If King was anyone else with the level of reactions he had, Zoro would have mauled him low-mid diff at worst tbh. But he could just tank through all the initial attacks. Zoro was twice as good in CQC, King was just built different.
Zoro landed hits mostly when King wasn't trying to do anything to retaliate. When it came down to it, King was as good as Zoro in CQC and even outdid him in a straight sword duel. For his speed mode, Zoro needed to take a hit from King to land a hit while he was seemingly mocking Lucci's level here. Not the same.

Lucci has cleared King a long time ago.

Stussy is a masked agent a.k.a. the strongest CP0s. She should be like Izo level, and she put both Kaku/Lucci above her. That easily places Kaku Top YC level, and maybe even beyond.

Lucci is almost 2x strong as that.
Aint see zoro using acoc

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Zoro landed hits mostly when King wasn't trying to do anything to retaliate. When it came down to it, King was as good as Zoro in CQC and even outdid him in a straight sword duel. For his speed mode, Zoro needed to take a hit from King to land a hit while he was seemingly mocking Lucci's level here. Not the same.
If that's the best King did in speed form (a trade), sacrificing his best perks, that is not promising, and he failed to react once again.

Anyone can have little clashes here and there, especially after Zoro knows nothing he does works out for him anyway. And King's attack rate and attack speed says nothing about his reactions and agility in those moments. That is always what I pointed out when it comes to King. Not much of a reaction based fighter, simply because he never needed to be. He can be oppressive when he attacks. Sure. He doesn't lack in speed overall, he lacks good reactions.

Lucci is far more evasive, and just more agile there. Still hasn't taken a single attack, correct me if I'm wrong.

Zoro blocked that kick. Why people keep confusing thst scene

Zoro shouldn’t need CoC for Lucci
If Lucci land some hits and tangoes with him though then this confirms that Luffy is a much better fighter
G5 trolled Lucci very hard after all, Lucci couldn’t land anything. By proxy, Zoro himself would have trouble landing anything

If that's the best King did in speed form (a trade), sacrificing his best perks, that is not promising, and he failed to react once again.

Anyone can have little clashes here and there, especially after Zoro knows nothing he does works out for him anyway. And King's attack rate and attack speed says nothing about his reactions and agility in those moments. That is always what I pointed out when it comes to King. Not much of a reaction based fighter, simply because he never needed to be. He can be oppressive when he attacks. Sure. He doesn't lack in speed overall, he lacks good reactions.

Lucci is far more evasive, and just more agile there. Still hasn't taken a single attack correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't think we know but funny enough this luuci and Zoro fight last longer than i though with all this stalling lol .

by clones .
Not kizaru himself .
HAve oyu seen naruto shadow clones hurt someone ?
They always get negged .
Luffy threw kizaru dude .
Its luffy that ran away following this logic
Why throw him ?Why not trying to fight him ?
Saying they are not that much weaker then kizaru is pure copium !
This is madness

Mr. Light Speed couldn't even make it to Vegapunk to kill him, without Luffy catching up to him, despite tricking him with a bunch of clones, and getting a massive headstart. "PlAYIng WiTh g5" lmfao...

Also "Zoro is playing with Lucci" yet using a new flame Sword technique we've never seen before..... So he just pulls out new techniques that he didn't use on King or the Seraphims, and that's playing with Lucci? :okay:
:milaugh: Luffy is in his ultimate form and still failing to do damage to Kizaru

What new technique? Do you even read the manga without Luffy glasses on:suresure:

Green flame is just Zoro not restricting his COA. Against King, he had to use unrestricted COA and unrestricted Adcoc at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.