Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Roger would rather keep an unknown (strength wise) character like Lucci down and drag Zoro with him, instead of bring him up for fighting a known character Zoro (one that Roger supports to begin with)

The unjustified anti Lucci agenda is really driving people mad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, that shit is potent

Mans really made up their minds a while ago it seems.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Oh cool Zoro is using his conqueror's haki again. Good thing Oda didn't forget. Now if Luffy can use it too, that'd be nice. I wonder if he used to subjugate S-Hawk off screen.

Roger would rather bring an unknown (strength wise) character like Lucci down, instead of bring him up for fighting a known character Zoro (one that Roger supports to begin with)

The unjustified anti Lucci agenda is really driving people mad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, that shit is potent

Mans really made up their minds a while ago it seems.
Yeah they were shitting on him before he even landed on Egghead for absolutely no fucking reason๐Ÿ˜‚

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
zoro is gonna go high/extreme diff with lucci and it will be the end for zboys

the clock is ticking. get your affairs in order

Status
Not open for further replies.