Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was threatened by CoC, so he thought of using speed to avoid getting hit. He wasn't being retarded.
no he was just scared to get touch but he still was invulnerable to it .
He just have 0 fight IQ and try blitzing and making himself vulnerable .
In short Oda had to for making zoro win possible .
But the seraphim were not using speed mode so zoro and luffy were not able to deal damage to them until well sea bubles go brrr .
Zoro himself said he cant damage him with flame on and the anime made zoro attack himw ith acoc and it did nothing .

Why should we assume this? Luffy didn't run out of Gear 4th but was spanked in it and so switched to Gear 5th. If Luffy ran out of Gear 4th he wouldn't be able to fight at all.

It's not even clear up to 10 minutes have passed given the lack of progress of Vegapunk and Co.

Regardless, the off panel fight doesn't matter jack shit.

When the off panel fight started, Lucci was in Base and Zoro was using two swords, so you literally can't scale anything off that.

The scaling begins when we actually see them fighting all out, not wanking off panel feats we know nothing off.
Snakeman was clearly huffing and puffing when Kizaru flew away.

Again it an assumption, but there's no reason to assume Zoro and Lucci haven't been fighting for awhile.

In fact, since Zoro is in KoH and Lucci in his awakened form, it seems likely that they have both been escalating in tandem.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He threatened King post-CoC. You think Lucci's gonna do that?
Who cares what I think? Did Lucci fight King under the same circumstances? And it's also ridiculous to expect Lucci to threaten King the exact same way as Zoro, Zoro hits harder than a lot of top tiers. And even with all of that he never damaged flame on.

Point is, you can't use seraphim against him when literal Yonkou Luffy and the guy who defeated King performed the exact same.

Hard stop there.

Luffy doesn't have to use advCoC to fight an admiral while Zolo has to use advCoC to fight a fodder like Lucci whom Luffy no haki negged in one chapter. ITS OVER FOR ZORO AND HIS FANS. If I were a zolokek, i'd delete the account because its a far greater L than Zkk and Zolo vs Kizaru. Everyone knows Zolo isn't 1% of Luffy bar 40 year old virgins. @Pringles @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
Zolofanbois taking Ls after Ls in manga and real life. :mihanha:
Idk man Kizaru overpowered Go D. Usopp the Yonko agenda might be dead

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE ZORO SHIRT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ZORO FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY ZORO IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KOH PANEL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUCCI. FUCK KAKU. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK KIZARU. FUCK SANJI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lol this makes no sense. Did King's genes change when he grew up? Seraphim are Lunarians with cybernetic enhancements, DFs, giant genes, and genes from powerful pirates
They're Lunarian's made with Shichibukai personalities. And yes, they grow stronger as they get older. That's why they didn't want to put kid Seraphim through laser tests. And we're told on the panel that they're being strengthened by King's cells. It's not Fisher man cells+Lunairian cells or Mihawk cells+Lunarian. It's literally just the Lunarian bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.