Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoro fans themselves clowning Lucci when others are acknowledging Lucci....look at the comments...lol
You think i didn't knew lol:gokulaugh:

fyi, i'm always on Luffy > Zoro even tho i'm a Big Zoro fans. even i admit i was a part of ZKK.
anyway, we already seen G5 are capable of, and yes the only weakness is slicing abilities ( as stated by Kaido ), but it still have such monstrosity and versatility power, even Kaido got clowned by G5 ( even tho he still able to land a hit, but the impact wasn't the same on G5 ).
G5 is too damn powerful thats why Lucci got clowned.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Who cares what I think? Did Lucci fight King under the same circumstances? And it's also ridiculous to expect Lucci to threaten King the exact same way as Zoro, Zoro hits harder than a lot of top tiers. And even with all of that he never damaged flame on.

Point is, you can't use seraphim against him when literal Yonkou Luffy and the guy who defeated King performed the exact same.

Hard stop there.

How does that argument work for Lucci again? We know at least Luffy and Zoro have something that King doesn't want to fuck with, and it's the only known way that works on King, and Lucci definitely doesn't have it. How do you even use this as an argument to give Lucci any benefit of the doubt? Makes 0 sense whatsoever.

But Lucci didn't even recognize Luffy as a Yonkou after the battle. So he wasn't even that impressed if we're being honest. He has far more faith in Kizaru beating the shit out of Luffy, even after witnessing G5 firsthand.
Lucci now recognised Luffy as Yonko by claiming its enough to take down Yonko Luffy's second man.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE ZORO SHIRT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ZORO FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY ZORO IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KOH PANEL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUCCI. FUCK KAKU. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK KIZARU. FUCK SANJI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

I WORE THE BANDANA IN REAL LIFE!
How could this happen

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
why zorover?...you can simply put Lucci > King.....
Meant to tag you earlier check the new Pew leak.

Lucci >> King 1000%
I saw the leak.
Why?

For all we know, Lucci won't last nearly as long as King did v. KoH.
Offpanel clashes asside, let's wait for the actual "Lucci v. Zoro" chapter.

If he performs better than King did, I'll rank him over.
Until then, King > Lucci (& Kaidou > Kizaru).

Let's not change established PLs just because of momentary wank.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE ZORO SHIRT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ZORO FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A 4 YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY ZORO IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS KOH PANEL OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUCCI. FUCK KAKU. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK KIZARU. FUCK SANJI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

not the first time I read that

Status
Not open for further replies.