Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea yea yea always predicting who Sanji is going to fight . Meanwhile he hasn’t fought anybody and hasn’t done shit…it’s always a wish and a hope with Sanji fans
I mean kaku was used as an hype tool for seraphim so sanji had no one except maybe smoker if oda remember this guy exist ?

I saw the leak.
Why?

For all we know, Lucci won't last nearly as long as King did v. KoH.
Offpanel clashes asside, let's wait for the actual "Lucci v. Zoro" chapter.

If he performs better than King did, I'll rank him over.
Until then, King > Lucci (& Kaidou > Kizaru).

Let's not change established PLs just because of momentary wank.
What "established PLs" lmfao? Who established this shit? King is a fucking one-trick pony.

Yea yea yea always predicting who Sanji is going to fight . Meanwhile he hasn’t fought anybody and hasn’t gone shit…it’s always a wish and a hope with Sanji fans
He already packed a seraphim solo when pinzoro needed a 2v1 :milaugh:

Are you jealus that zoro going all out against luffy sloppy seconds while sanji got a diffrent plot ? where is zoro vs kizaru :josad:

It's always the case lol. They hype up opponents that are clearly not gonna be zoros fight. And clown who will be actually zoros fight lol. And get mad when they don't get their wishes. Same with sanji fans lol.

Just wait a bit. And they'll start hyping lucci again just like they did with king. Lucci>Kizaru probably coming soon if it already hasn't.
I am talking about the present spoiler discussion.....not what happened during Luffy vs Lucci...in this same thread, they clowned Lucci...

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
How does that argument work for Lucci again? We know at least Luffy and Zoro have something that King doesn't want to fuck with, and it's the only known way that works on King.
Except it's not.

Yonkou Luffy, and Post King fight Zoro could not nick the flame on Lunarians, Zoro never damaged a flame on lunarian. One scene where he felt threatened by Zoro doesn't suddenly mean it's a known way all a sudden, with a lot of evidence that may point in the other direction.

This is all besides the point. Lucci could not scratch Seraphim is a terrible argument period. Luffy and Zoro were right there with him, and they performed the exact same. There's nothing to discuss after that.

If you're gonna say they held back on screen, then Lucci also held back on screen as he wasn't awakened. See how quickly Zoro busted out his KoH or atleast green flames, it means he knows it can work here. Or atleast he knows Lucci requires it. Same goes for Lucci, he's already awakened. He was not awakened against Seraphim on screen.

This is one of the worst most easily refutable arguments I've ever seen, and you of all people keep parroting it. I expect that from a troll.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sure, the Mihawk clone with a DF and Lunarian genes won’t surpass King
He'll surpass King when he grows up.

But he's not currently stronger than King.

I'm just gonna say this right now.

If the NEXT chapter isn't Lucci vs Zoro and they're fighting offscreen the whole time...

I think it's a done deal.
I expect the next chapter that covers their fight to continue from when this one stopped.

But regardless, there was a chapter between Zoro activating Haoshoku coating and Zoro vs King, are you claiming that King was matching Haoshoku coating Zoro for a long time off panel?

Off panel scaling just doesn't work.

If ACoC Zoro can sleep dodge Lucci and put him down with three low end moves, maybe, just maybe, I'll concede to Zoro being close to advanced haki-less Luffy's general level.

Status
Not open for further replies.