After this chapter, you guys should not allow any stupid threads anymore :
  • Zoro is near Luffy
  • Zoro is top tier
  • Zoro is above Kid and Law
  • Lucci is top tier
Oda has shut down these stupid claims in this chapter for good

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Accept it Zoro fans. The #1 thing to beating King is just discovering his Lunarian shit.

ACoC was just icing on the cake. Maybe he wouldn't have chopped off a wing, but he still would have KOed him without CoC.
Speed mode King still stomps Katakuri.

Even without his flames King is more than durable enough for any attack Katakuri dishes out.

I am not saying it about the time when Luffy vs Lucci happened..I am talking in this thread...Zoro fans can simply come out by saying Lucci > King...but instead they are trashing Lucci...

for sometime people should forget agendas and ask some good fight for Zoro and Lucci is the perfect deal....remember still Luffy vs Lucci is the best fight in the one piece....
yeah i know and i agree with that, but in the end we need to see a full chapter of Zoro vs Lucci that we can conclude what diff it is since we didn't even know he used named attack or not ( remember that G5 uses named attack on Awakened Lucci ).
plus we know with Lucci fighting Seraphim he couldn't defeated them. so King > Lucci is still solid until its proven that he can't attack him while being on flames. You need AdvCoC to bypass lunarians flames anyway ( per Zoro vs king ).

Status
Not open for further replies.