Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I talked from agenda view...but I don't disregard Lucci just like that...so far, the fight lasted around some time...and at best King took 3 KoH attacks...
And I'm not even sure Lucci will last that long.
King clashed offpanel v. KoH too, heck Apoo clashed with Zoro on panel moments before Zoro made BM scream & cut Kaidou on the rooftop.
It means nothing imo.

The best way to judge is to wait for the fight to end & then look at it in comparision to the King fight, imo.

I'm just gonna say this right now.

If the NEXT chapter isn't Lucci vs Zoro and they're fighting offscreen the whole time...

I think it's a done deal.
Sure dawg, whatever you say.

I don't think Zoro needed a PU to beat King. If he can tag his speed form, King is done.
We agree here.
Difference is, do you think Lucci is on a whole another level that Zoro needs to grow to beat him?

I definitely don't think so, not with the narratives of this arc.

I always said that Pinzoro needs MASSIVE amounts of power ups just to reach YC level
Closing his ceiling

meanwhile look at people like Sanji, he did not even began to unlock adv haki because it's not needed for him to reach YC level, his base is THAT much stronger than pinzoro with adv haki
Sanji's ceiling is so much higher than pinzoro it's hilarious

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Except it's not.

Yonkou Luffy, and Post King fight Zoro could not nick the flame on Lunarians, Zoro never damaged a flame on lunarian. One scene where he felt threatened by Zoro doesn't suddenly mean it's a known way all a sudden, with a lot of evidence that may point in the other direction.

This is all besides the point. Lucci could not scratch Seraphim is a terrible argument period. Luffy and Zoro were right there with him, and they performed the exact same. There's nothing to discuss after that.

If you're gonna say they held back on screen, then Lucci also held back on screen as he wasn't awakened. See how quickly Zoro busted out his KoH or atleast green flames, it means he knows it can work here. Or atleast he knows Lucci requires it. Same goes for Lucci, he's already awakened. He was not awakened against Seraphim on screen.

This is one of the worst most easily refutable arguments I've ever seen, and you of all people keep parroting it. I expect that from a troll.
Lucci holding back and Luffy and Zoro holding back don't mean the same thing. The difference is that they have the only ability that made the only known Lunaria adult feel threatened while Lucci doesn't. I have no clue how you missed such an obvious logic. A change in form doesn't make a difference against King. If he can't hurt him in hybrid, his chances aren't going to drastically go up in hybrid either. It's surprising that you're even thinking this argument refutes my point.

I'm even more hyped after that. Because Lucci survived G5. That's a feat on its own.
Luffy didn't use advanced Conqueror's haki, we don't know if he would've survived if Luffy used it (probably not).

Oda's writing there was quite weird. It seems like he somewhat wanted to preserve Lucci's portrayal by having him be basically fine after all was said and done, but at the same time got him humiliated by G5 Luffy without even using advanced Conqueror's haki (presumably).
I don't see how you can somehow think this hypes up Lucci really...

Status
Not open for further replies.