Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:

Break next week too, expect 200 cope threads before Zoro destroys Lucci next chapter and then for Zorofans to get back.

Classic Worstgen 101.
I think it goes both ways....just currently some Zoro fans in different/wait mode...they will start wanking Lucci once things are clear...atleast until next chapter..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"He needed more than" cope
Doffy is the only person to lose to boundman in the whole series (lost badly too).. the only one beside Cracker to lose to G4 (no fs, adcoc, adcoa)

He needed hours, plot, escape, food, rest, FS just to match base Katakuri
He needed law to beat Doffy + Bellamy and trebol.

Comeback when Doffy has adhaki and hype as one of the mightiest or is seen superior by Luffy's own words.
Luffy never saw doffy superior to himself. He knew g4 was enough to beat doffy and he did that convincedly.
That's why Cracker is where Oda capped Doffy at.

In your logic, Cracker > Katakuri since Luffy needed nami and homies help to survive and win.
Cracker actually fought 1v2 almost the whole fight while Doffy never fought 1v2 even half the fight.
Ndule, its 7 am.
I'm definitely not reading all of that.
I'm happy for you or sorry that happened.

Anyway, I'm eating exceptionally well, maybe better than anyone right now. Oda is bringing all my takes to life and then some.

Yonkou/Luffy fanboys trying to take it out on Zoro now after Kizaru been clowning their agenda, but it's all good. I'm already full.

See y'all when the scanlations drop.
Where did Kizaru clown anyone

We've reached a point where Admiral fand hyping an admiral for not dominating no adhaki G4 and getting easily handled by casual G5

This is hype?
Kizaru has failed to KO nerfed Sentomaru for good
Didn't you claim he has AP above BM and can beat BM with his attacks?
Why can't he put down a non-zoan( who was even nerfed )for good?
He also can only deal small cuts to Luffy with his clones and couldn't damage G4 with his amped kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.