Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its insane how an Admiral can make something as terrible as Gear5 look great
Gear5 against Kaido was trash because Kaido himself is trash
Well, tbh, Kizaru is more versatile fighter and his moveset is non-linear. So definitely Luffy will have a harder time than Kaidou in a different way. This is not just about brute strength. Kizaru is powerful and his DF offers a variety of attacks, unlike Kaidou. Also, I think Oda has tonned down toon effect of G5 as compared to how it was when it got introduced. Forget Kizaru, even Lucci was not affected by it. So I think it is safe to say Luffy vs Akainu will also be clear of toon effect.

To all the copium-addicts that wish to claim Zoro is going all out against Lucci? Where is that bandana?

You ought to know this by now. Oda has been drawing Zoro fights for two decades plus. Unless he has that shit on his head, you KNOW he is not going all out, stop the cap! Despite Lucci currently using awakening, he is pushing current Zoro to be less serious than he was against characters like Hyouzou or Pica. Let that sink in. It is NOT looking good. It is all but assured that he one-taps him with his first named attack next chapter.

The "Zoro is barely at YC1 tier, he extreme diffed King the weakest YC1!!!" crowd is in for a rough break week!

:zosmug:
Too bad its break weeek

Exactly the opposite of what Yonkotards were saying
-Luffy outplayed by cheap Kizaru clones and injured in the head
-Luffy running away from Kizaru clones

Not to mention, Kizaru gave NO FUCKS about gear5 and didnt get clowned whatsoever like Kaido, infact he was the one doing the trolling🤣
@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku
Notice how Luffy's plot armor already kicked in with the giant robot waking up. No way he'd stop Kizaru on his own.

Kizaru is actually using the perfect strategy against G5. If you keep your distance with Luffy and make him waste his time he will eventually run out of toons power and then he's done.
True. Though the thing is Luffy and Zoro seem to know this. Zoro already remarked on it in Wano several times and then later again in the battle against Seraphim. Same with Luffy in Enies Lobby, Dressrosa, Whole Cake Island.

That is why Luffy tried to fight Kizaru in base and G4 before G5. That is why Zoro tried fighting Lucci without hardening and now has activated CoA. If that isn't enough next up is bandana and finally CoC.

If this was Naruto then Kaido the ultimate beast would be Naruto or even better Third Raikage, strong with seemingly unlimited chakra. Luffy and Zoro currently use up to much chakra like Sasuke used to do or Kakashi that had to really plan ahead because he only had 3-4 uses of Sharingan in a fight before his stamina was depleted.

@JoNdule is right, Kizaru is the sweet commander of Egghead, first copying Katakuri, now copying Cracker even more with his sword wielding clones that cut his cheek. With Luffy eating his opponents DF material.
:josad:
People don't see the obvious

Kizaru vs Luffy is turning out to he like Cracker vs luffy now
I thought it would be katakuri vs Luffy where its serious all the way from start to finish with Kizaru actually fighting serious luffy (using all he has)

Even Cracker fought a serious Luffy
But the thing is that Kizaru is what Cracker : great defence, great CoA, sword attacks, clones,...but no CoC (possibly Kizaru also lacks awakening?)

This doesn't mean Kizaru = Cracker in power
People gonan be dumb to start thinking im saying kizaru is equal to Cracker or katakuri in power

this is the stupid manga we are reading , no one comes to overrate the fuck outta One Piece I never had any issue with any power system in any manga or anima or manhwa ; Now we argue bs did Luffy use CoA ? Probably adv CoA ? or he's Hakiless ? nah It's adv CoC ! Wait Wait He used Future Sight firstly, garbage manga that we endured just because we started it years ago .
Power system is a mess
Oda in shambles

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He's currently at high diff with Lucci will it go to extreme diff you better pray and hope Zoro takes no damage next chapter lol
Yeah zoro with no coated swords is matching awakened lucci. Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

lol you are the one coping ZTARD.
Lucci is performing better against Zoro than he did against Luffy.
Luffy smacked Lucci's ass so bad that he joined their side lol:holdthisl:
Luffy used his strongest form zoro didn't even coat his swords.

Kizaru gets ragdolled, his fans:
OMG top of the verse feat, lol

I’m not downplaying kizaru but he’s not looking good against Luffy.
Nah, I disagree. Kizaru is doing exceptional. Of course, it is not fight as Kizaru is just focused on his mission.

I don't call this a fight but just attack vs defense. Kizaru trying to attack Vegapunk to kill him but Luffy preventing him from killing Vegapunk.

Well, tbh, Kizaru is more versatile fighter and his moveset is non-linear. So definitely Luffy will have a harder time than Kaidou in a different way. This is not just about brute strength. Kizaru is powerful and his DF offers a variety of attacks, unlike Kaidou. Also, I think Oda has tonned down toon effect of G5 as compared to how it was when it got introduced. Forget Kizaru, even Lucci was not affected by it. So I think it is safe to say Luffy vs Akainu will also be clear of toon effect.
That specific post is not concerned with powerlevel
Kaido is just a terribly written lizard made as a stepping stone for Luffy to awaken all his powerups
Kizaru is an actual character with motivations behind his actions and thoughts, plus logias are way cooler than dogshit zoans with one trick movesets. It is clear that Kizaru is a character Oda respects, unlike Crydo of the jump rope

Status
Not open for further replies.