Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I kinda see it this way now too.

Like Kizaru's defeat could be shocking in a sense but would it really be considered an "incident"? I mean when we look at the chapters, this doesn't seem to be focused at Kizaru's defeat at all and it seems to be a rather secondary part of the story.

Like it's all good to see Kizaru make light clones and Luffy facing him in Gear 5 and it's cool to tease each other with what happens during this fight, but this certainly isn't the focus of the story at the moment.

There is more to this arc and the main focus seems to be Vegapunk's assassination and the SHs preventing it.

Maybe we also get the Grand fleet involved, maybe the ancient robot is Uranus, who knows.

I'm hyped to see what this incident is going to involve.
The incident might probably be connected to the Ancient Robot

I don't get why Oda doesn't do consecutive vs battle chapters. It would help his pacing so much. He could have Luffy defeat Kizaru in 5 chapters and nobody would complain if it shows their full abilities. Stretching his battles over 30+ chapters is just horrible and some editor needs to tell him it's shit.
Because unlike most shonen which got inspiration from Yuyu Hakusho and Bleach, Oda decided to emulate toriyamas battle pacing…

First awakened logia showed off? He’s able to make an army of crows from his own body each with his own conscious

:handsup:
On top of making clones of himself kizaru being able to make an army of light monkey would be fun. Maybe the strongest version of them being 3 giant monkey that represents see no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil

For akainu he’s be able to make an army of himself and hell hounds. The strongest version of his awakening maybe being a giant Cerberus

For aokiji to make himself or articuno’s. Idk what the strongest version of his ice bird would be maybe ice phoenix

I don't get why Oda doesn't do consecutive vs battle chapters. It would help his pacing so much. He could have Luffy defeat Kizaru in 5 chapters and nobody would complain if it shows their full abilities. Stretching his battles over 30+ chapters is just horrible and some editor needs to tell him it's shit.
Because that is always how OP fights have been since we enter the grand line .
Luffy fights is be long and be many rounds.
For Kaido Oda went extra crazy since it was his first yonko .
So we now gotten to stage that if a Admiral get beat in full fight in 5 chapter even some people will complain .
How warlord or yonko fights were longer etc etc .

What worst is this not even a normal fight cause Kizaru trying kill VP and luffy trying to save him.
There moves not even coming from directly fighting each like how luffy other fights were.

Status
Not open for further replies.