Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While its true that zoro is the goat that isnt the topic, zoro haters are once again hidding behind other characters to troll knowing well what will happen. They did it with law and kidd fans but we all know the state of these fandom who will never recover, sanji was the first victim. Lucci fans can allow themself to be used too but they shouldnt cry when zorofans strike back by the time zoro is done with lucci and the massive gap is shown.
will see but as of today zoro is nowhere near other top tiers. He fights small fry which are waste of time for his boss.

It has everything to do with Zoro. Zoro made a Lucci recognize Luffy as a Yonko. What a vice captain this man is!
There is no indication or anything of that sort. Tell me something like 'you certainly is a man who defeated Kaidou' then I will accept your argument. Until then, everything is just a headcanon you made up just like denial Lucci or terms and conditions.

Don't blame it on Kizaru that Luffy isn't good enough to keep up. It's Kizaru's job to execute Vegapunk and it's Luffy's job to prevent Kizaru from having even a sec to focus on other stuff.
:kayneshrug:
Luffy's not good enough? Kindly explain how Luffy can't keep up, when Kizaru threw a bunch of clones at Luffy, got a massive headstart to go and kill Vegapunk, and Luffy dispatched the clones and still made it in time to stop Mr. Light Speed.

H

Herrera95

There is no indication or anything of that sort. Tell me something like 'you certainly is a man who defeated Kaidou' then I will accept your argument. Until then, everything is just a headcanon you made up just like denial Lucci or terms and conditions.
Yes there is clear manga talks that exposed this to us. You are just choosing to ignoring it just like you ignored Lucci not accepting Luffy AFTER their fight and making your headcannon of this being before fight as an excuse for him to fight a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.