Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy's not good enough? Kindly explain how Luffy can't keep up, when Kizaru threw a bunch of clones at Luffy, got a massive headstart to go and kill Vegapunk, and Luffy dispatched the clones and still made it in time to stop Mr. Light Speed.
It's a headstart that Kizaru created, it wasn't gifted to him. Luffy's job was to realise that Kizaru wasn't even among them but he failed to realise that and his crewmates had to win precious seconds in his place. It's the second time this happen with the first being Bonney so please don't make excuses for Luffy.

H

Herrera95

Kaido explicitly stated that he does care. Multiple times actually. He’s just too stupid to realize that he is no better than the Celestial Dragons since he also takes slaves and does all the same shit they do. Lol

Point me to one post where you’ve seen an Admiral fan state that the Admirals are good guys lol. Yeah the Admirals fight pirates, majority of whom are explicitly evil, but that doesn’t make the Admirals good guys. At the end of the day they defend the Celestial Dragons lol.

You certainly are a hallucinatory little puppy aren’t you? Lol
Guy is saying that hunting a newborn is okay because his father was a famous pirate. Genocide of the people who can read Poneglyph is okay. Doing all kinds of crimes to people that are not under WG authority is okay.

But being a pirate is BAAAAAAAAAD

H

Herrera95

I gave you an example for actual acknowledgment. Show me something like that. Any indication atleast. I will give you another example and fit your great VC moment
Urouge: he is a beast which means his captain is something else.
I already have you all and you chose to deny. You are hopeless. You can't change your mind unlike me.

Guy is saying that hunting a newborn is okay because his father was a famous pirate. Genocide of the people who can read Poneglyph is okay. Doing all kinds of crimes to people that are not under WG authority is okay.

But being a pirate is BAAAAAAAAAD
Both are bad imo.Most pirates are not happy go lucky heroes like the straw hats.Kidd is notorious for attacking civilians and torturing enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.