Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Honestly, I think Zoro just has better control over it now. In the King fight, it was going rampant, because Zoro had just unlocked it. But now he can control it better, so he doesn't get burned out extremely fast. I doubt we will ever see Zoro use AdCoC like he did in the King fight ever again. It's foolish to ramp your Haki up to 100, and allow it to pour out like that.
Also, as long as we agree that Zoro didn't use CoC in the scene where he is clashing with Awakened Lucci, I'm good.

And don't blame me for agenda here man, I said this long before Egghead even started.

Because the flame & black lightning are two separate things.

This

is different from this

The flame = Ryuo or CoA, something Zoro could do even before CoC too.

When he uses both of them together = He gets KoH.

So you say zoro doesnt use KOH here even though king is blocking ?

This is insane why people argue this so much, zoro got the flames on edge of the sword only in koh mode, you see oda doesnt always draw the black lighting but zoro was in KOH mode all of chapter 1035 because he said it would kill him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So you say zoro doesnt use KOH here even though king is blocking ?
Yes?
Do you see the smoke around swords AND lightning?

This is insane why people argue this so much, zoro got the flames on edge of the sword only in koh mode, you see oda doesnt always draw the black lighting but zoro was in KOH mode all of chapter 1035 because he said it would kill him.
Don't blame me, I said this even before Luffy v. Kaidou was over.
I was simply proven correct here.

Status
Not open for further replies.