Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Why are people acting like Kizaru isn't actively dodging Luffy? That is not a sign of a strength, especially when the escape options been dealt with.
It was when Katakuri was doing...

He is not exactly dodging Luffy. But avoiding him because he is not his objective.

No wait don't be a bitch answer me.

What happens if Luffy doesn't dodge the slash from the light clone?

He had to dodge and still got his cheek cut.

So what happens if it lands clean?

Tell me what happens.

Just a clone btw.
This shit is 100% not going to get used again because it is too broken. Kizaru speed is already difficult to follow (we saw snakeman Luffy getting hard blitzed last chapter) without having to watch over dozens of clones at the same time.

H

Herrera95

Of course if this battle was 1 to 1 luffy will be pulling a fight .
We at that stage of the manga where no one is beating luffy easy even the attack to take out VP luffy tank easy .
Shit luffy had the man and do worst attack possible a throw and luffy has never done that shit in a fight before lol.
Kizaru is trolling Luffy without him being his objective. If Kizaru was meant to kill Luffy. One Piece would have ended already.

This is like saying Kaidou is a swordsman because he uses Kaifu frequently
What? Kaido uses a club not a sword…. Rayleigh is a Pure Swordsman his main style of fighting is swordsmanship and Kizaru “pulled out his sword and clashed with him for a period of time. Not just anybody can clash blades with Rayleigh. You’ve gotta Haki up and know what your doing logia or not.

No wait don't be a bitch answer me.

What happens if Luffy doesn't dodge the slash from the light clone?

He had to dodge and still got his cheek cut.

So what happens if it lands clean?

Tell me what happens.

Just a clone btw.
..Do you want him to not dodge the attack? Lol.
Kizaru did the exact same thing with Rayleigh.
Also this "Two Admirals, one in front and one behind kills anyone" thing is retarded as shit.
You're basically saying the Admirals would have to sneak attack to win a 2v1.

I'm not so certain anymore that Kizaru will fall here to be honest.

Like I would want that and it's probably going to happen but a part of me says that Kizaru doesn't necessarily have to be defeated.

If Luffy defeats Kizaru, then it'll be Tom & Jerry until Luffy gets enough of Kizaru escaping him to go after Vegapunk and Luffy pulls a big attack to get rid of the annoyance or vice-versa.
He can potentially not fall, but it was the same with BM for example.
I think Oda has created the perfetto saga for Kizaru to fall, for the first Admiral to fall, and it would be a shame not to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.