Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy died tree times against Kaido. If there is a difference, is extremely tiny.

Even Kizaru himself had remarked that Luffy is the one who rightfully beat Kaido.
What? If anything that proves that Luffy is extremely behind Kaido because Kaido ran the gauntlet before his second 2 fights with him and Luffy still got washed.

Plus Kizaru doesnt know all details of raid, and only judges off punch strength.

Jimbo is already established number 3 in the crew. Sanji needs to prove something
Yet number 3 has had no major role to play so far
:josad:
He hasn't even had a small feat against a seraphim, whereas nami has had lmao.

He doesn't even have any dialogues, but please prove my point, friend, because jimbei is only relevant for slandering sanji:goyea:

Where's the mental gymnastics? I asked a simple question. You come back with troll manner. How do you know Kizaru is trolling?
Some people call everything trolling .
Kizaru do a set up to to keep away luffy while he try to kill VP and some would call that trolling .
Most of the fights in manga is trolling since there full of set up and distractions going by some people logic lol .

Its literally a power, ap and dc battle if they finish the fight in a huge clash after only 3 chapters (aka some minutes) of real fighting. Endurance battles are those that go for hours and days, similar to how Ace and Jinbei went - then endurance plays a role.
Post automatically merged:

Recharge when? He didnt eat no senzu bean
Luffy regains energy when he eats meat. He’s done that since Ennies Lobby

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
90 IQ?:okay:

I gave you an example directly from the manga with proof. You instead decide to throw insults.

Wonder if that makes you look smart or just salty?

Maybe you should try using your brain. Luffy goofs around 90% of the time. I suppose he doesn't take any of his opponents seriously either.
Dude just concede instead of continuing to embarrass yourself. Kaidou called a weaker Luffy a monster. Kizaru outright credited Luffy for beating Kaidou while calling him strong. And you're trying to downplay based off that lmfao.

There's nothing to weasel out of here, anything Kizaru is doing or saying, people can easily pull panels of Kaidou doing far worse. Downplaying Kizaru is not gonna get you far. He's unblemished rn.

Hard to do that when your opponent keeps running off. Luffy hasn't any advanced haki or even a single named attack against Kizaru apart from his clones.
Are you sure about that
Snakeman was huffing and sweating, giving it his best and probably nearing the end of his stamina, with Kizaru casually blocking his attacks even tho he could just dodge anytime he wants and blitz the shit out of him like he did at the end

Had plenty of time to hit him

Kaido questioned his life choices and compared Luffy to Xebec after he received one punch from g3 Luffy
This current Luffy is not any ordinary yonko but joyboy himself whether you like it or not, and Kizaru was taking the piss on him

Yet number 3 has had no major role to play so far
:josad:
He hasn't even had a small feat against a seraphim, whereas nami has had lmao.

He doesn't even have any dialogues, but please prove my point, friend, because jimbei is only relevant for slandering sanji:goyea:
Doesnt need to. Thats like if Katakauri would join the crew man would need to do nothing and be number 2 or 3 by default

Status
Not open for further replies.